“Best Pastries!”

Flying With Jerome
Ranked #43 of 787 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Flying with Jerome is the best thing that could happened in this neighborhood! The food, the service are excellent. But the pastries are the best. You can’t find this anywhere else.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I have been to Flying With Jerome on two occasions. The first time we went in for weekend brunch and my mushroom quiche was very good. Hubby had an omelette and french fries. While I thought that fries were an odd choice for a side with an omelette, I had to agree that they were absolutely some of the best fries I have ever eaten. The second time we took a visiting friend for dinner. We started with a goat cheese and fig flatbread to share. It was really tasty. Remembering the fries, I ordered a burger with Brie and of course fries! They were still delicious as was the burger. Our guest had a salmon dinner and loved it. We all got a dessert to go because we were full. Hubby had a bread pudding, I had a napoleon slice and our guest had a fruit tart. We all enjoyed them immensely. Prices were reasonable, service was excellent and not much beats having your dinner served with a beautiful French accent. We will go again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We normally go to Flying with Jerome for Brunch on the weekends! I wanted to try dinner for my birthday and can only say how wonderful from Appetizer to dessert our meal was! The wine selection was also excellent! We are excited to share this gem with our friends!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This is the place for real French food. Jerome makes great meals and the best deserts and croissants in town. Friendly and unpretentious.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Wonderful fresh and interesting menu. Crepes, salads, soups, sandwiches, etc. Good service. He was the pastry chef for the French Air Force.

Date of visit: August 2018