Arrived at hotel and waited in the lobby for 45 minutes before someone showed up to check us in. Desk Clerk was not friendly. Got to our room, which I reserved weeks before, and it was a Studio suite and not the Suite with a separate bedroom . I went down to the front desk and explained that I had paid for a 1 bedroom suite and not the studio. The desk clerk could hardly looked up from what she was doing and said that I got what I paid for. I tried to explain that when I made the reservation I specifically spoke to the reseervation clerk regarding what I wanted for a room and he confirmed that there would be a separate bedroom and I paid more for it. She said no.....you got what you paid for! She was rude and did not seem to care. While at this hotel, I spoke to another guest and the same thing happened to her. I have stayed at Candlewood Suites in other areas several times before, and have never had this problem. Horrible customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites Clearwater hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are an all suite property, the perfect place for your next stay. Studio room has one queen size bed and all have a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our on site fitness center or heated outdoor pool. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard where you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers, you can earn Priority Club Rewards Points for each qualifying stay We are centrally located and easy access to Interstate 75, Tampa International Airport, and the St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel is only 15 minutes away from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico Beaches!. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are popular area attractions to visit. We are a pet friendly hotel with a non-refundable pet fee - $15 for 1 first night $10 for each additional night capped at $150 for duration of stay. Two pets less than 80 lbs. Per suite . Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Candlewood Clearwater
- Clearwater Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Florida