Dont Believe what other people say Yes this Hotels is Basic But it does the Job for an average rate of $60 a night.
The hotel is in good location for easy access to the I275 the beach is within 30 minutes drive away. But it is very close to the main road so at time there is traffic noise.
If your wanting a cheap play to stay but a fridge cooking unit and free laundry you cant ask for more.
Staff are very helpful, rooms are a bit tired but OK just remember that people are allowed to cook in there rooms so sometime when you are walking to you room you can smell what others are cooking.
Hotels pool is good as it never gets used and there are plenty of sunbeds but it can be a bit shady at time from the sun due to trees.
To the side of the hotel the is a BBQ Area supply with FREE gas and cooking items at the back of the hotel is a dog walking area which is great if you want to bring your best friend here.
I would stay here again if i was in the area as there is a Holiday inn and a Express down the road charging over $100 dollars a night Why stay there when this hotel does the same JOB and let you cook your own food and washing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Candlewood Suites Clearwater hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are an all suite property, the perfect place for your next stay. Studio room has one queen size bed and all have a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the over stuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our on site fitness center or heated outdoor pool. Visit our Candlewood Cupboard where you can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers, you can earn Priority Club Rewards Points for each qualifying stay We are centrally located and easy access to Interstate 75, Tampa International Airport, and the St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel is only 15 minutes away from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico Beaches!. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are popular area attractions to visit. We are a pet friendly hotel with a non-refundable pet fee - $15 for 1 first night $10 for each additional night capped at $150 for duration of stay. Two pets less than 80 lbs. Per suite . Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Candlewood Clearwater
- Clearwater Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites Clearwater Florida