All reviews business park front desk housekeeping staff the breakfast area pie bed was very comfortable shower head central location great room tampa airport breakfast buffet easy access pool area yogurt heidi hie hurricane
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 11 days. The staff was great and friendly. The hotel is in a good area with lots of businesses. It’s a short drive to grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants.

Although the room was clean, the bathroom is showing some wear. Particularly the caulking around the tub/wall as well as tub/floor area. The pool floor was also dirty with serious staining at the bottom of the pool.

I would strongly suggest revamping the eggs used for breakfast. The eggs taste extremely processed. The veggies in the western omelette was not appealing to eyes or the pallet. Please reconsider the eggs used for the omelettes. The coffee was fresh and the popcorn was always welcomed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Legartijo:

Thank you for staying with us and for your suggestions on how to improve our hotel.

Currently the Holiday Inn Express is in the process of revamping their breakfast selection and should be up and running this summer.

Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Staff very friendly. Clean & Comfortable room. Little extras very appreciated (popcorn machine in the lobby with fresh batches everyday, fresh cookies ...) Pool area very nice & clean and opened late. Good Breakfast with a lot of variety. Will go back for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heather D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Chantal F,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you made regarding our property, the Holiday Inn Express Clearwater – East Icot. I will certainly enjoy sharing this review with the rest of the staff and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had the best vacation in a long time that i had at the Holiday Inn Express. I am extremely appreciative for the service I was offered. I was shown a great deal of hospitality by all of the employees especially this one particular houseman named Pace. Every encounter that I had with her through out my stay at the Holiday Inn Express she offered me service, was polite and showed me immense hospitality. Thank you for allowing me to have a great vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear flwerchild0131,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The service here is excellent! The rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast is very good compared to other hotels, and service is amazing. From the time we checked in we have had great service. We changed rooms at one point during our stay. Stacey not only moved our luggage and bags into our new room but filled our refrigerator with our drinks so they would be cool for us when we got back from the beach. Would highly recommend staying at here if you plan on being in the Clearwater area. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel right at home.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear DorothyLig,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

heading south + started looking for a room way north of Tampa y about 9:00PM + found this place at 2;30AM. Anthony, at the desk, put us in the most comfortable king size bed I have ever been in + gave us fresh baked cookies. Best night in a hotel of our trip.

Room tip: bad time of year to travel without reservations.
Date of stay: February 2018