Seaside Inn & Suites(Clearwater)
USD 101
  • Breakfast included
USD 85
USD 123
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 164
USD 236
USD 212
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 189
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
USD 625
USD 536
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle driverchef adamfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast buffet istampa airportpieclose to the airporttampa areadesk stafffridge and microwaveexcellent stayaviatorseminarihghurricane
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is awesome. Mo was excellent! She had an amazing personality and even better food! If you ever eat at this hotel make sure Mo is there!! I would definitely recommend this place to any and everyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Tusdai D

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that both your service & dinning experience was topnotch; we pride ourselves on the level of service we provide. Mo wanted to thank you for your kind words; she was excited to hear that she was part of your remarkable stay. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely Eric P, Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel next door, but they didn't have a restaurant. The front desk advised me to head next door to the holiday inn if I wanted to grab a bite to eat. The front desked was very busy but I found the bar/restaurant located at the front of the hotel. The bartenders anthony an Sean were great an entertaining. Drinks were all fantastic an the food was to die for best burger i have ever had thanks to chef Tim. The hotel was very clean an everyone was so friendly I even stop to say hello to Judy at the front desk, next time I'm in town for business I'm staying at this Holiday inn!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear JoshLwinter

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your dinner with us. I'm so happy to hear that your service experience was topnotch; we pride ourselves on the level of service we provide. Anthony, Sean, Tim, and Judy wanted to thank you for your kind words; They were so excited to hear that they were part of your remarkable stay. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us as well as stay with this next time your in town.

Sincerely
Eric P,
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My room was clean, smelt good, housekeeping did a great job!!
That’s why I want to recognize a housekeeper Wendy, who took care of my room with professionalism and went the extra mile to leave thank you notes when I left tips. The thank you notes really made me feel welcomed and made my stay an enjoyable one.
The room also had a mini microwave, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, a small hairdryer.
I agree that the breakfast needs to be improved. so I went to the cracker barrel a few minutes down the road to have breakfast but anyway I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Nina G

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that both your service & room experience was topnotch; we pride ourselves on the level of service we provide. Wendy wanted to thank you for your kind words; she was so excited to hear that she was part of your remarkable stay. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I'm sorry about your breakfast experience; however thank you for your candid feedback. I have shared your comments with my F&B director. We hope you will visit us again.

Sincerely
Eric P,
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

So... in the rush to leave for airport from a seminar , I forgot my breast milk in the fridge . I realized it after reaching the airport, so Dave the shuttle driver was unbelievable! He drove back to the seminar just to grab my forgotten breast milk, rushed back to me at the airport, all in time to still catch my flight! That was incredible, don’t know how many other guys who’d do that! He was genuinely concerned. That was wonderful. Also a shout out to the #10 score driver Bob, and my very very special favorite waiter Tadeu, always so courteous and caring They are simply wonderful and make my stay at the Holiday Inn that much more enjoyable!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Vamessa R

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that your service experience was topnotch; we pride ourselves on the level of service we provide. I/m so happy to hear that David was able to meet up with you at the airport to deliver that item to you. David wanted to thank you for your kind words; he was excited to hear that he was part of your remarkable stay. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely Eric P, Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We had a reservation elsewhere that was a total nightmare, we drove around looking at other motels and were appalled at the conditions. Tired and disgusted with it all we stopped here, what a relief, we received a warm welcome from the front desk staff, Judy, Bob and Eric, awesome friendly people. They got us a room for three nights with breakfast included, which was perfect! The room was very clean and comfortable and we felt very safe here, believe me look at the others, no way do they compare to this Holiday Inn. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Judy, Bob, Eric you are the best!

Room Tip: We had a King bed, very comfy. Quiet also. Safe.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sharon M

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that your service experience was topnotch; we pride ourselves on the level of service we provide. Myself, Judy and Bob wanted to thank you for your kind words; we are excited to hear that we were part of your remarkable stay. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely Eric P, Guest Services Manager