1,126 results
All reviewspool areahot tubphillies spring trainingcomplimentary breakfastgulf to baythe breakfast areaan older hotelbeds were comfortableyogurtmaintenance
Reviewed 12 June 2015

We flew into Tampa to go to my son's wedding in Gainesville,FL. We had a couple of days in Clearwater so we booked this hotel because we could use our HH points and go to the beach. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful and allowed us to use a roll away bed for my daughter. My older daughter and her son had a room down the hall so we were able to visit with them and enjoy our short beach excursions. It is an older renovated motel, but we were happy with the cleanliness and location. It's about 15 min drive to Clearwater Beach and very close to many restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisa W
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

I just read your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to post it. Hopefully you can find time to come back again very soon and enjoy more of the summer weather with us. Thanks again for the review and stay cool during these next few months.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

If you want to avoid the traffic and prices associated with the beach, this is a great option. Very comfortable rooms, nice amenities and perfect location at the intersection of 19 and 60. Exterior access to guest rooms (motel style) if that is a concern. Friendly and courteous staff

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Leslie R
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

Hello, I recently responded to your review however I believe there may have been a computer cliché because I noticed that it still had not posted so I am writing again to thank you for taking that extra time to share your visit with everyone. The staff also wanted to say thank you for your comments regarding the service they provided to you as well. Have a great weekend and enjoy your summer.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

This is my second time staying at this hotel, the 1st was Oct 2014. I was given a very early check in which I really appreciated. I asked if they could bring up a mini frig and within 10 minutes of checking into my room they brought it to my room and set it up for me. The room was clean and quite, looking out over the pool. The A/C worked well.The pool and hot tub looked clean I did not use them as I was busy during the day. The breakfast was fine. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. I went out for the day and forgot my iPad mini in the room, when I returned it was by the sink right where I left it. My husband has stayed in various hotels where the staff have stolen his electronics I appreciated the honest house keepers at this Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: 2nd floor over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank raggedyann6
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with and that you were a repeat guest. Hopefully you will be able to have another visit with us before the year is over and this time be able to enjoy our beautiful tropical pool and courtyard. Have a wonderful summer and thanks again for the great review. The staff really enjoyed it when we shared it with them during our morning meeting. Thanks, you set the mood for the day.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

My first impression was ok. I called the front desk to inform them I would be arriving late, upon arrival they said they had no notification and went ahead and charged my credit card for a no show. I was able to remedy the situation, but better communication is needed I think in the future. The remainder of my stay was good. Breakfast was good, rooms were very clean, great location, although being a block from the gentlemen's club was odd. I felt safe there, nonetheless. Pool and hot tub were clean . I will book here again

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Usmcwife926

I was just reading your review and want to apologize that the person you contacted at the front desk didn't note your account that you would be late. I have spoken to everyone again and reminded them those notes are very important so going forward that doesn't happen to another guest. Thank you for the wonderful scores even though your first impression wasn't the best but I am happy we were able to recoup the situation and made sure you had a wonderful stay with us. Thanks for the review and have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

This hotel is a great place to stay. It's only 15 minutes from the PIE airport. Being near Hwy 19 and 60, makes it easy to get around. You can visit beaches, restaurants or Safety Harbor. The sound proof rooms provide a quiet atmosphere and a good night's rest, what a blessing!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
4  Thank L S

I know I already responded to your survey however I wanted to reach out to you here as well and thank you for taking the time to write a review on top of completing the survey. I agree about our location being so convenient to so many things in the area no matter what direction you go in. Many guest do have difficulty finding us so I always encourage everyone coming the first time to call us and get directions so we can make their arrival process so much smoother. Once you get here you will see how easy it is to come and to go for the rest of your trip. Hope you have an awesome summer and thanks again.