All reviewshot tub and poolchop houseulmerton roadbeds were comfortableplace to sleepdiamond memberfree breakfastcheck in was easynice place to staymini fridgethe room was nicesinkspeteconstruction
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Stayed here several nights last week. The best thing it had going for it was a very comfortable bed. The room was fairly large and had a microwave and refrigerator. Had an outdoor pool which guests seemed to enjoy but I noticed many of the lounge chairs in the pool area were tattered and torn. They need to be replaced. Also there was an area which had a couple picnic tables and grills that guests could use which was a nice touch. The tables could use a coat of paint. The breakfast was ok (sausage, biscuits, gravy, (no eggs ever), fruit and cereal. but the gal who worked the breakfast area was not a happy person. You could tell she hated her job....hated the public and had a sour look on her face the entire several days we were there. When people told her the coffee was out or something else, she shouted "I know it" and rolled her eyes.
The motel advertises "free newspapers" but when asked about them, was told they only have 3 copies each day.
All in all, it wasn't that bad but certainly could be made better. I might stay there again if nothing else was available like this time.

Stayed: March 2016
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

OkieDokie111:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are under new management and we are making a lot of changes. I will talk to the General Manager about the breakfast person and the tables and chairs my the pool. I do hope that when you are in the area again you will give us another try.

Thanks

Reviewed 19 March 2016

i was so surprised to find a Quality Inn in the worst shape I have ever seen. The smoke free room smelled so bad that I had a headache within the first 10 minutes of being there. The room itself was old and dirty, the bathroom literally had tiles bulging in the shower and mold all the way around. They had this old ratty looking chair and this was the only seat! They moved us to another room after we complained. (On a side note, the staff was great) The second room was a little bit better... but we had some people knocking on our door at 5:30 in the morning... that was extremely creepy. The breakfast was ok... but the people that were there for breakfast were all quite sketchy.
My advice...DON'T DO IT!

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend any room there.

CCouture624;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. We are under new management and are making a lot of changes so I do hope if you are in the area again you will give us another try.

Thanks

Reviewed 13 March 2016

The main reason I'm putting this in is because there is a girl here that works in the food service area. I know myself and at least 2 other people were treated very rude. To the point I was told not to fill my travel mug with coffee. If I ever had to come back to stay in Clearwater I'd go else where and I will never recommend this hotel to anyone. Service was poor people were Very rude.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

James D.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that someone told you that you could not fill your coffee as we have this in the lobby for our guest. I will explain to the desk and food service that the coffee is a amenity for our guest and hopefully on your return this will not happen again.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel I stayed in my life, the room is almost in the airport, we were awake 6am every day scared of the airplane noise, the carpet of the room gave us respiratory allergy, old room, and bad care, the housekeeping forgot to leave bath towels, the refrigerator has no button, the shower does not normally heats, I never come back here.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Karen P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Erika;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are under new management so we are making a lot of changes. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Where do I start? Barely cleaned rooms, drugs and prostitution clearly operating on site. Right next to the Clearwater Airport and a staff that, aside from one gentleman, did not care a single bit about a single thing. Oh, and when I tried to check out the fitness center, it was full of maintenance supplies. On top of the equipment. Seriously.

On the plus side - the hot water worked, free breakfast was adequate and it was conveniently located. I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: if you have to stay here, stay on the side opposite the airport runway.

Jeremy;