All reviewsping pong tablestarbucks coffeepiepete airportsafe areaclose to the airportnice stayshuttle servicecheck in was smoothstayed one nightdefinitely stay here againthe sofa bedother hotelslate at nightst petebeds were comfortableeasy access
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Perfect customer service, very clean and quiet. Every time I asked for something they did it with pleasure. It's confusing to get to but with GPS (on my phone) it's fine. Adorable pretty courtyard pool and seating areas. Rooms very clean, but cleaning supplies could smell a little fresher, (maybe because some smoke in pool area?) didn't smell bad at all, just not "fresh". 30 minutes in every direction to everything, Clearwater beach, John's Pass, Treasure Island, was there for a swim meet and only 20 minutes to the pool. One of the nicest Courtyards I've stayed in.

Room Tip: Choose a pool courtyard balcony room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
mcote88, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard St Petersburg/Clearwater. We greatly appreciate the "5 Star" rating and the positive feedback around our service. It is very refreshing to see our team perform at this level as we talk about how to deliver extraordinary service every day. I am glad to see you were able to enjoy our Courtyard and pool area and take in the sites of Tampa Bay. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Clearwater.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

After having a bad encounter at another hotel down the street. I was able to find a room here last minute and the staff was great from start to end. Since I was last minute I was assigned a handicap accessible room which wasn't bad at all.

Bed:
King Size and very comfortable, loved the pillows.

There is a pool that looks to be open 24/7 but no lifeguard duty. They have a laundry room, fitness room and another room that has a ping pong table. There is a Starbucks on the property that does sell cocktails. However, I paid $11 for a margarita so I would suggest you try another place if you want to drink on a budget.

Overall:
Excellent clean property. Definitely lives up the the Marriott standard. I would come back if I'm ever in Clearwater again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
mcote88, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard St Petersburg/Clearwater. We appreciate the kind words on our staff service and facility. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations and look forward to hosting your family on your next visit to Clearwater.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Great hotel! We were traveling to the beach & needed a place for a few nights & found this place online. Very nice surprise! Nice rooms - big & very clean & super comfortable beds. The kids loved the heated pool & the patio area. Cute& relaxing courtyard with ping pong! All the staff were helpful & very welcoming. We will def be back for our trip next year!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Karyn H
mcote88, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard St Petersburg/Clearwater. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and were able to experience all the amenities we have to offer. I am glad our team went above and beyond to provide a memorable experience. We appreciate the "5 Star" rating and look forward to hosting your family again on your next visit to Clearwater.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

My family stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in St. Petersburg/Clearwater, in March 2016. We booked a room with 2 queen beds for 1 night. It was a very nice stay, although I missed not being offered a free complementary breakfast in the morning, as many of the Courtyards offer. The inside of the building is clean and welcoming. There were areas of the hotel that I did not notice until I checked out. But, were nice to note for future visits, such as the computer area and "boarding pass" printing areas. Our room was clean, although we were not overly pleased with the lumpy and soft pillows. I guess you can't have it all. Although it was chilly, we tried out the pool and were pleased to feel that it was heated! The pool area and pool was very clean, with nice pool chairs, and clean towels. There is a handicap accessible lift for the pool-awesome! And a separate bar-b-cue station, which would be great if we stayed longer. There are rooms on the interior (courtyard) with balconies that overlook the pool. We opted to be on the outside, rather than courtyard, because experience is that at night people like to gather at the pool and tend to be noisy which doesn't work for our lifestyle (little ones). Inside the hotel there was a very nice (small) exercise room, with several machines, a weights station and a little station to get towels and a cup of water. There was a ping-pong table, which kept my son and his dad quite entertained! There was also a little room with a washer and dryer for travelers use. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would return if we need to go back to the Clearwater/ St. Pete area.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank LadyO_13
mcote88, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard St Petersburg/Clearwater. We appreciate the detailed review of our facility and your candid feedback. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We do offer breakfast inclusive rates that can provide a great value for the family. Please check out Marriott.com for additional deals and offers. Thanks again for the positive feedback and "5 Star" rating! We look forward to hosting your next visit to Clearwater.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

The hotel room was quite spacious with a king sized bed. The bedding was quite comfortable. Even though we were close to the airport, it wasn't noisy. The front desk staff was very friendly and pleasant. We felt that we were welcome. Would definite stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bailey55
mcote88, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the facility and had a good nights rest. It's great to hear our team provided a warm welcome during your visit. We appreciate the 4 STAR rating and look forward to being your host on your next visit to Clearwater.