All reviews basketball court full kitchen grill area front desk french doors second bedroom living room home away from home definitely stay here again a king size bed first floor yogurt the breakfast area each morning breakfast buffet minute drive fitness center
Reviewed 12 November 2018

We have always enjoyed our stays at this location and visit the area several times a year. Felt as though we must comment on our recent stay. We felt welcome as usual but the staff made us so at home with their friendly courteous and efficient attention.
Vicky & Trevor at the front desk, Anthony for prompt attention to our request. And must single out Alici on breakfast service for going above and beyond with genuine friendliness efficiency and wonderful smile. We are looking forward to our next visit,

Date of stay: November 2018
Lucianno M, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

As a valued guest we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to see it was a great experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you back whenever you are in the area

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Anthony, Vicki, Lineas, the whole group doing breakfast and evening socials. We got in late and they stayed open extra so that we could have much needed snack and drink. This set the tone for the whole trip. Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TrevorPenne, Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Hello bigmacrn,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving us such a kind review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Residence Inn. I will be sure to pass on your comments to all of our staff members. They will be pleased to know that the service they provided was helpful to you. I hope that you will remember us if you return to the Clearwater area in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We enjoyed our stay, and wanted to thank Anthony David of the maintenance department for his kind service. The front desk staff was outstanding. The breakfast personnel was a peach of warmth and kindness. This is our place of stay when my family is in the area. Keep up the great service!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TrevorPenne, Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for such a kind review! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service our associates were able to give you. I know they will appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your stay here. We hope that you will choose our hotel again whenever you come to visit the Clearwater area.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

As a Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite Lifetime member, I stay at Marriott hotels 50 - 75 nights a year. I would rank my positive experience with the Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater in the top 10% of my hotel stays this year. The customer service was excellent, the rooms were very clean and well appointed. I will return next year for my next fishing outing. My name is Mr. Chestley Talley.

Room tip: All rooms are in a quiet location
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
TrevorPenne, Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Hello Mr. Talley,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn St. Petersburg/Clearwater. We greatly appreciate your kind review. I am very happy to hear that you are planning on returning to our hotel next year. We would love to see you again. Please feel free to reach out to me at the property any time you would like to make another reservation.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Stayed at this hotel on business. Rooms are fully equipped with all that a business traveler would need. Also, I noticed that it is good for families as it has all of the amenities for vacation.Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: August 2018
TrevorPenne, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving us such a nice review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Please keep us in mind if you ever return to the Clearwater area. We would love to have you as our guest again.