USD 274
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
USD 405
USD 349
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Hotels.com
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 236
USD 153
  • Beachfront
USD 195
USD 154
USD 72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 131
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 106
USD 120
USD 84
5,102 results
All reviewsboucher brothersclearwater beachpartial gulf viewan umbrellawhite sandhotel restaurantspring breaknicobalconytikicabanavaletsunsetconferencecvsdolphins
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Beautiful beach a nice rooms. Pool and outside bar area are a must. Enjoy the many amenities it was the perfect place to get away to. Fantastic for couples or families. Food was outstanding and their location makes it a prime spot. Walking distance to choices of restaurants and shopping experiences.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ann F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Jen thank you!! Your wonderful review is greatly appreciated. So glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am a Hilton Diamond Member, and this is the worst Hilton resort I have ever been to. The location was great which is why we chose it, but that is the only positive thing I could say about this place. The rooms are tiny, and if you stay on the city side don’t plan on getting much sleep. We were on the ninth floor and could still hear people on the streets until 3:00 AM every night. The resort fee apparently covers nothing as you still have to pay to park and for just about anything else on site. Chairs and an umbrella will run you another $60 per day and if you bring your own you have to sit outside the area reserved for Hilton guests. I have stayed at many resorts and this is the only one I have ever given a bad review to. Very disappointed and would never recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank bme19

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. Your valuable feedback will help us to improve as we move forward. Your Hilton loyalty is greatly appreciated and something we do not take lightly. We are very sorry for your frustrations. None of our guests should receive anything short of a Hilton quality experience. We certainly apologize for falling short for you during your stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

As a Hilton Diamond member (earned, not via credit card points, etc,) I've stayed at numerous Hilton properties. This is our second spring break visit at the Clearwater Beach Hilton. We paid "cash" and didn't use points. This hotel is aging. Rooms are small, beds are soft and feel worn and the little details are creeping up as "old". The rooms have been refreshed with carpets, furnishings and the shower is nice. However, the rooms are simply small. Only full size beds if you need two beds so with four people, sleeping two to a bed is cozy to say the least.

I want to give this property only 3 stars but as the week went on, the mood improved. We had to switch rooms as the initial room was dirty and smaller than normal (architectural issues). It also had the view of the very unsightly conference center rooftop. Last year, they had blue awnings covering half of the rooftop and that helped. This year, nothing - just the infrastructure for the awnings. Yes, the beach view as nice but this was an eye-sore. We were moved to another wing with a South view - much better! Again, the little things creep up - dirty common area windows - grease smudges where kids look out to see the view - this is SO easy to fix - clean the windows with a cloth. Hilton, you're better than this. For the entire week - the same grease spots were there (plus more each day). The attention to detail is sub-Hilton resort quality - 8th floor elevator bank.

Front desk is cordial but I feel they don't go "out of their way" to assist. Again, as a Diamond member, I'm not expecting a royal treatment but I do expect to receive more accommodating service than someone who simply books on Priceline and stays at a Hilton property once or twice.

The beach is SPECTACULAR and this property is on the beach. Several properties south of the Hilton appear to on the beach but a road separates the property from the actual beach. Keep that in mind when researching properties. Resort fee simply sucks - yes, all resorts do it and we (the market) continue to allow it to happen. You get NOTHING in return for the $25 fee. Water ($2.99 per 24 bottles at CVS, WiFi - you're on vacation, etc.). What is frustrating is the fee for the beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. For a family of four, $90 for a daily rental for just chairs!!! Stupid. Yes, I can buy my own, I know. The beach staff is excellent and Mark is a wonderful person (Beach Supervisor - cool title!).

You're on vacation at one of the best beaches in the country and the Hilton is on a premium location. We got over these issues and had a great time. BTW, the breakfast is a good one!

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Hanalei_1

Your Hilton loyalty is much appreciated. And we are very sorry for the frustrations you experienced. Thank you for your generosity with your review. We will be sure to pass along your valuable input to mgt. as well as your kind kudos to Mark. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Please read this review and keep in mind we where paying over $500 + parking + “resort fee” (resort? What resort?) a night for the room.
1. The room we where in was loud, the street is loud and it was as if we where in the middle of all the hustle, sirens, etc.
2. The air conditioning unit is LOUD. If you can’t get used to it, you will be waking up.
3. The room was dated and nasty, is noticed to have had a “face lift” but the basics are old. (Light switch in bathroom, safe, air conditioning unit, doors, closet..)
4. The safe got stucked a lot due to it been old. It marked #error and didn’t open with all of our cash and documents inside.
5. The bathroom... agghh. Nasty mold and humidity problem in the shower, and what’s the deal with the toilets being so low? For kids maybe?
6. The pool towels, wich aint free since you are paying the resort fee, are NASTY and disgusting , all the ones we got through out our stay where old and stained (if there where any, they run out of towels apparently...) and hey! You need to give them a card for the towels, don’t loose it! (Remember $500+ a night plus the fee)
7. The hotel is currently undergoing construction and we weren’t warn about it
8. The floor in the groung level is dangerous to walk on since it’s always full of sand so it gets pretty slippery.
9. They don’t have enough amenities for the guests. No enough space in the pool, no seats (resort fee for?), no umbrellas, cabanas, cushins for rented seats in the beach area (even though you payed over $100 for them)

These are facts, now for things that happened to me more precisely.

- we only stayed 2 nights (thankfully) and the day our room was supposed to get serviced, it didn’t... I returned to my room at 2:00pm with my family for a nap and it was unserviced, we left at 4:00pm and I called housekeeping to let them know I was leaving the room and I wanted it serviced (apparently you have to let them know, as manager stated was the issue, “they never got my call”, even thought I called) We returned from a horrendous experience at the pool (more on that below) at 8:00pm to find the room unserviced ($500+ a night). We called pissed, and they were like “so what do you want? Fresh towels?”. No I wanted my room serviced, vacuumed, no sand in the carpet, sleep in a freshly made bed I haven’t done myself. Really is that hard to understand? We were on vacation!

- we had to leave the pool, when we finally had gotten a seat there, and just ordered some bevareges we had to chug down, because a guy came shouting “the pool is closed”. He even scared the hell out of some poor girls in the kiddies pool because there wasn’t a sign and they came in after he came shouting the first time so he ran to them and shouted at them. So, pool closed due to “fuse problems” at 8:00pm, on a “resort” that offers nothing more to do than a pool...
- we went to front desk to complaint about the room and pool, and we found 3 other guest complaining about this and more stuff. One guy told us to “please don’t think bad of the Hilton brand, this is not your tipical hotel, I don’t know what is wrong with this guys”

We heard people complaining everywhere, so even though not everybody rights reviews, I can tell you that a lot of people weren’t happy.

The only thing this place has going on is location and I think that’s why some folks bear with it. But we don’t, there are plenty more wonderful beaches in the world were we don’t have to stand the rudeness and lack of understanding of the majority of this hotel staff and pay for services and a certain standar we are not receiving.

Even though we received a discount for “our inconviniences” they don’t make up for ruining our last vacation days.

Never again Hilton! This hotel destroyed your reputation in the eyes of our travelling family!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank r_cool81

Our sincere apologies. Your very detailed review is greatly appreciated and will be forward to mgt for review. We will certainly use your input to improve moving forward. All of our guests should expect nothing less than a Hilton Hotel Brand experience and we are very sorry we fell short for you during your stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place, great location. Best beach beverage truck with best bartender (Melissa). Highly recommend for anyone traveling to Clearwater Beach Florida. We received the best service with our drinks on the beach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ann F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dianne thank you!! We are thrilled you had a 5 star stay and look forward to your next visit.