USD 123
USD 85
USD 106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

Seaside Inn & Suites(Clearwater)
USD 143
USD 98
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 171
USD 164
USD 236
USD 212
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 198
USD 625
USD 536
  • Pool
5,046 results
All reviewsboucher brothersclearwater beachpartial gulf viewan umbrellawhite sandhotel restaurantspring breakvalet parkingnicobalconytikicabanasunsetconferencecvsdolphins
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As a Hilton Diamond member (earned, not via credit card points, etc,) I've stayed at numerous Hilton properties. This is our second spring break visit at the Clearwater Beach Hilton. We paid "cash" and didn't use points. This hotel is aging. Rooms are small, beds are soft and feel worn and the little details are creeping up as "old". The rooms have been refreshed with carpets, furnishings and the shower is nice. However, the rooms are simply small. Only full size beds if you need two beds so with four people, sleeping two to a bed is cozy to say the least.

I want to give this property only 3 stars but as the week went on, the mood improved. We had to switch rooms as the initial room was dirty and smaller than normal (architectural issues). It also had the view of the very unsightly conference center rooftop. Last year, they had blue awnings covering half of the rooftop and that helped. This year, nothing - just the infrastructure for the awnings. Yes, the beach view as nice but this was an eye-sore. We were moved to another wing with a South view - much better! Again, the little things creep up - dirty common area windows - grease smudges where kids look out to see the view - this is SO easy to fix - clean the windows with a cloth. Hilton, you're better than this. For the entire week - the same grease spots were there (plus more each day). The attention to detail is sub-Hilton resort quality - 8th floor elevator bank.

Front desk is cordial but I feel they don't go "out of their way" to assist. Again, as a Diamond member, I'm not expecting a royal treatment but I do expect to receive more accommodating service than someone who simply books on Priceline and stays at a Hilton property once or twice.

The beach is SPECTACULAR and this property is on the beach. Several properties south of the Hilton appear to on the beach but a road separates the property from the actual beach. Keep that in mind when researching properties. Resort fee simply sucks - yes, all resorts do it and we (the market) continue to allow it to happen. You get NOTHING in return for the $25 fee. Water ($2.99 per 24 bottles at CVS, WiFi - you're on vacation, etc.). What is frustrating is the fee for the beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. For a family of four, $90 for a daily rental for just chairs!!! Stupid. Yes, I can buy my own, I know. The beach staff is excellent and Mark is a wonderful person (Beach Supervisor - cool title!).

You're on vacation at one of the best beaches in the country and the Hilton is on a premium location. We got over these issues and had a great time. BTW, the breakfast is a good one!

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Hanalei_1
Ann F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Your Hilton loyalty is much appreciated. And we are very sorry for the frustrations you experienced. Thank you for your generosity with your review. We will be sure to pass along your valuable input to mgt. as well as your kind kudos to Mark. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Please read this review and keep in mind we where paying over $500 + parking + “resort fee” (resort? What resort?) a night for the room.
1. The room we where in was loud, the street is loud and it was as if we where in the middle of all the hustle, sirens, etc.
2. The air conditioning unit is LOUD. If you can’t get used to it, you will be waking up.
3. The room was dated and nasty, is noticed to have had a “face lift” but the basics are old. (Light switch in bathroom, safe, air conditioning unit, doors, closet..)
4. The safe got stucked a lot due to it been old. It marked #error and didn’t open with all of our cash and documents inside.
5. The bathroom... agghh. Nasty mold and humidity problem in the shower, and what’s the deal with the toilets being so low? For kids maybe?
6. The pool towels, wich aint free since you are paying the resort fee, are NASTY and disgusting , all the ones we got through out our stay where old and stained (if there where any, they run out of towels apparently...) and hey! You need to give them a card for the towels, don’t loose it! (Remember $500+ a night plus the fee)
7. The hotel is currently undergoing construction and we weren’t warn about it
8. The floor in the groung level is dangerous to walk on since it’s always full of sand so it gets pretty slippery.
9. They don’t have enough amenities for the guests. No enough space in the pool, no seats (resort fee for?), no umbrellas, cabanas, cushins for rented seats in the beach area (even though you payed over $100 for them)

These are facts, now for things that happened to me more precisely.

- we only stayed 2 nights (thankfully) and the day our room was supposed to get serviced, it didn’t... I returned to my room at 2:00pm with my family for a nap and it was unserviced, we left at 4:00pm and I called housekeeping to let them know I was leaving the room and I wanted it serviced (apparently you have to let them know, as manager stated was the issue, “they never got my call”, even thought I called) We returned from a horrendous experience at the pool (more on that below) at 8:00pm to find the room unserviced ($500+ a night). We called pissed, and they were like “so what do you want? Fresh towels?”. No I wanted my room serviced, vacuumed, no sand in the carpet, sleep in a freshly made bed I haven’t done myself. Really is that hard to understand? We were on vacation!

- we had to leave the pool, when we finally had gotten a seat there, and just ordered some bevareges we had to chug down, because a guy came shouting “the pool is closed”. He even scared the hell out of some poor girls in the kiddies pool because there wasn’t a sign and they came in after he came shouting the first time so he ran to them and shouted at them. So, pool closed due to “fuse problems” at 8:00pm, on a “resort” that offers nothing more to do than a pool...
- we went to front desk to complaint about the room and pool, and we found 3 other guest complaining about this and more stuff. One guy told us to “please don’t think bad of the Hilton brand, this is not your tipical hotel, I don’t know what is wrong with this guys”

We heard people complaining everywhere, so even though not everybody rights reviews, I can tell you that a lot of people weren’t happy.

The only thing this place has going on is location and I think that’s why some folks bear with it. But we don’t, there are plenty more wonderful beaches in the world were we don’t have to stand the rudeness and lack of understanding of the majority of this hotel staff and pay for services and a certain standar we are not receiving.

Even though we received a discount for “our inconviniences” they don’t make up for ruining our last vacation days.

Never again Hilton! This hotel destroyed your reputation in the eyes of our travelling family!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank r_cool81

Our sincere apologies. Your very detailed review is greatly appreciated and will be forward to mgt for review. We will certainly use your input to improve moving forward. All of our guests should expect nothing less than a Hilton Hotel Brand experience and we are very sorry we fell short for you during your stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place, great location. Best beach beverage truck with best bartender (Melissa). Highly recommend for anyone traveling to Clearwater Beach Florida. We received the best service with our drinks on the beach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ann F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dianne thank you!! We are thrilled you had a 5 star stay and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The proximity to everything you want to do is perfect. The beach is beautiful. The rooms are nice. If you need to hop on the internet a couple times a day to check on emails or search for a dolphin cruise, this is not the place to stay. I have called guest services three times in two days and they have not resolved the issue. Each guest service member has sounded annoyed to be bothered about this. Sadly, WIFI is critical in my choice of where to stay and I will not return to this very nice location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Diana a pleasure having you as our guest. We are very sorry for your wifi frustrations and will be sure to pass along your comments to mgt. for review. Thank you for taking the time to give us your input and we appreciate your generous 4 stars.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Seems like so many folks have gripes-and that's when people seem to comment, when they have a gripe. I wanted to weigh in and review because I use most reviews to make my travel choices. I hope that what I have to say helps some folks out:

First off-this is a RESORT and spa. The key word here is RESORT. That means there is a "resort fee". I'm stating this at the beginning because when my 21 yr old daughter and I checked in on the Thursday before Easter (very busy) there were several different parties in front of us, checking in, and each party was freaking out that there was this fee. The fee includes some nice things but it does NOT include chairs on the beach. And that's understandable. Guests need to be realistic about where they are staying. This isn't a Best Western or La Quinta...read about the place before you reserve so there are no surprises.

No car is needed here-if you choose to bring one plan on paying a nightly parking fee. Not nickle and diming you as parking is at a premium as space is tight in Clearwater Beach.

My daughter and I met here (she arrived from college in NC and I came in from PA) to celebrate her 21st birthday-nice that she wanted to hang with her mom :) I had called ahead to the hotel and made a room request-on the north side of the building-as there is construction (not too intrusive) on the south side).
If you have concerns about anything before you reserve here-or anywhere, pick up the phone and talk to a real person at the resort location (not the 800 #). Person to person contact and graciousness really goes far in 2018. I've stated in other reviews do not expect that hotel staff will "get" your needs. They aren't mind readers. Just ask nicely and they will do their best.

I mentioned that it was my daughter's 21st birthday and 10 minutes after we checked in the staff sent up a piece of chocolate cake as a welcome.

Lastly, I have more good things to say about the staff at this Hilton than good things to say about the guests who stayed there; I was honestly appalled at how I saw some of the Hilton's staff treated by guests. The staff really bent over backwards to accommodate. The guests I witnessed were belligerent to the staff and seemed very entitled. OK off my soap box.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ConnGal
Ann F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you!! What kind words. Such a pleasure having you and your Birthday Girl daughter as our guests. And we are thrilled you had a 5 star experience. Hope to see you again soon.