All reviewsgulf to bayruth eckerd hallone night stayspring trainingcoffee makernice staybeds were comfortablenice poolblvd
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We come here every year and stay one night before heading to Clearwater Beach the following day. The hotel has done some upgrades and remodeling. The pool is nice and clean and our room re-modeled. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Staff are friendly and the free breakfast is just a plus. We will return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 793dougg
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I called hotel to book dates, but the lady booked the wrong dates. I had to call back couple times to ask for more info and she was confused. Guess I should of realized there was something wrong. They would not give rate they stated either, rate was twice the amount. Been a fan of this chain for years but that was very bad.
ALSO THIS HOTEL CHARGES EXTRA IF YOU USE KITCHEN OR SWIMMING POOL??? Who does that?? That was also never stated to me at time of booking, nor would I have paid to use the pool. Stupid. Horrible staff, they made every lie they could think of as to why they couldn't find our reservation #. From someone named Mark cancelled, to we were booked with family named Campbell. All lies, then the next morning they said they found my booking #, dates were book a month earlier. So then I asked for them to call if they had cancellation and he said ok on this number ....... uhm no thats not my number!!! Horrible place. It was also first day of spring break!! RUN from here !!
Then the room they had left had toilet water running all over and we were told we had to leave early as it was booked next day. Poor people that got that mess. Gross!

Room Tip: book somewhere else
1  Thank justtravelling_12