Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Central
USD 107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 180
  • Breakfast included
USD 91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

USD 233
USD 192
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 153
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
USD 489
USD 444
  • Pool
All reviewsgulf to baychristmas storeruth eckerd hallone night stayspring trainingenjoyed my staycoffee makernice staybeds were comfortablenice poolspring breakblvd
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Had to find a place to hide out from Irma. Was worried at first given the fact that another hotel down the street had be evacuated due to the fact that they were in a flood zone. The staff was great even through the power outage. The room was comfortable and they even allowed me to bring my two cats...for a fee of course, but that was a god send they are like my children. Despite the situation, I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay again and recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Hurricane Irma forced me to evacuate from my home to Day's Inn in Clearwater. I spent 4 days there and despite the loss of power for 2 days the stay was pleasant. My room was nice and the employees were very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had paid for two nights upon check in and I paid cash. We were evacuated from Hurricane Irma and this was the only place we could find. After looking at the news, we decided we had better pay for another night, My husband went to the manager, Stacey and paid another $101.00. he did not give my husband a receipt, said computer was down.. The hurricane hit, we checked out on Monday morning at 9am. The hotel had no power and told us they could not give refunds, they would contact us and mail a check. I have contacted several times and get a runaround. The manager was also allowing pets to stay, he asked for $10.00 cash per pet. There were dogs and cats. Not happy at all, I am out $202.00 and I doubt I will ever see it. I felt we were taken advantage of.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

we had a nice big room needed some air fresher and more tv channels but all and all it was not bad for the price and seeing it was a last minute place to get a room

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The room was Ok , but the rugs, Bathtub and furniture needs to be replace ASAP . Hopefully with the remolding it could be a nice Motel . The breakfast and check area is a disaster due to the remodeling. Then they tired to rent me a Microwave and Fridge for $8 each per day . I declined.

Room Tip: I would stay in second level , where you can see your car