All reviews gulf to bay ruth eckerd hall one night stay spring training coffee maker nice stay beds were comfortable nice pool blvd
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Hurricane Irma forced me to evacuate from my home to Day's Inn in Clearwater. I spent 4 days there and despite the loss of power for 2 days the stay was pleasant. My room was nice and the employees were very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had paid for two nights upon check in and I paid cash. We were evacuated from Hurricane Irma and this was the only place we could find. After looking at the news, we decided we had better pay for another night, My husband went to the manager, Stacey and paid another $101.00. he did not give my husband a receipt, said computer was down.. The hurricane hit, we checked out on Monday morning at 9am. The hotel had no power and told us they could not give refunds, they would contact us and mail a check. I have contacted several times and get a runaround. The manager was also allowing pets to stay, he asked for $10.00 cash per pet. There were dogs and cats. Not happy at all, I am out $202.00 and I doubt I will ever see it. I felt we were taken advantage of.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

we had a nice big room needed some air fresher and more tv channels but all and all it was not bad for the price and seeing it was a last minute place to get a room

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The room was Ok , but the rugs, Bathtub and furniture needs to be replace ASAP . Hopefully with the remolding it could be a nice Motel . The breakfast and check area is a disaster due to the remodeling. Then they tired to rent me a Microwave and Fridge for $8 each per day . I declined.

Room Tip: I would stay in second level , where you can see your car
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The toilet was not working properly. Every time you flushed it you had to open up the tank to seat the flapper back down properly. I did not report the problem because I was only there for two nights and only used the room to sleep. The room could've used some new paint. I also did not try the breakfast because it was in the front lobby and it was under construction.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family