“Needed Shelter from Irma!”

Days Inn Clearwater/Central
Ranked #59 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Had to find a place to hide out from Irma. Was worried at first given the fact that another hotel down the street had be evacuated due to the fact that they were in a flood zone. The staff was great even through the power outage. The room was comfortable and they even allowed me to bring my two cats...for a fee of course, but that was a god send they are like my children. Despite the situation, I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay again and recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Hurricane Irma forced me to evacuate from my home to Day's Inn in Clearwater. I spent 4 days there and despite the loss of power for 2 days the stay was pleasant. My room was nice and the employees were very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had paid for two nights upon check in and I paid cash. We were evacuated from Hurricane Irma and this was the only place we could find. After looking at the news, we decided we had better pay for another night, My husband went to the manager, Stacey and paid another $101.00. he did not give my husband a receipt, said computer was down.. The hurricane hit, we checked out on Monday morning at 9am. The hotel had no power and told us they could not give refunds, they would contact us and mail a check. I have contacted several times and get a runaround. The manager was also allowing pets to stay, he asked for $10.00 cash per pet. There were dogs and cats. Not happy at all, I am out $202.00 and I doubt I will ever see it. I felt we were taken advantage of.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

we had a nice big room needed some air fresher and more tv channels but all and all it was not bad for the price and seeing it was a last minute place to get a room

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The room was Ok , but the rugs, Bathtub and furniture needs to be replace ASAP . Hopefully with the remolding it could be a nice Motel . The breakfast and check area is a disaster due to the remodeling. Then they tired to rent me a Microwave and Fridge for $8 each per day . I declined.

Room Tip: I would stay in second level , where you can see your car
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Clearwater hotels
1.7 km away
7.9 km away
Candlewood Suites Clearwater
Candlewood Suites Clearwater
#62 of 98 in Clearwater

Been to Days Inn Clearwater/Central? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Clearwater/Central

Address: 2940 Gulf To Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33759-4222
Region: United States > Florida > Clearwater
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #59 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Price Range: $95 - $182 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Clearwater/Central 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Clearwater/Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Central Clearwater Hotel Clearwater