Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Central
Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 288
USD 96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 180
  • Breakfast included
USD 88
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 221
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
USD 489
USD 444
  • Pool
All reviewsgulf to baychristmas storeruth eckerd hallone night stayspring trainingenjoyed my staycoffee makernice staybeds were comfortablenice poolspring breakblvd
Reviewed 30 July 2017

If you are looking for a clean and simple hotel to spend your nights while you are visiting the Clearwater area, then this hotel is for you. We stayed here for five nights and we were satisfied with what we received. First, the rooms, like the hotel itself, are outdated, but they are clean and tidy. There was a small kitchen set that gave us the ability to cook, if we so desired. The mattresses we slept on were new hence just being replaced, and we were told that by the end of the year all rooms will have new carpet. The hotel is currently going thru a remodel. They were working on the breakfast area and reception while we were there, and also changed the locks to a more modern system. After all these improvements are done this hotel should be even nicer.

Like many lower cost chain hotels this one provides a simple breakfast. The choice involves cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt, and waffles. There is also free wifi that has pretty good coverage when compared to other hotels. There is also a nice pool area with hot-tub. If you need to wash clothes there are washing and drying machines but you will pay $2 a run.

The best thing about this hotel was the staff. Extremely friendly and helpful. Not a frown in sight. When we needed an extra towel or had a concern, they did their best to please us to no end. Now that is how customer service should be.

The location of the hotel is on Gulf to Bay a near US19, so getting quickly around the Clearwater area isn't a problem. Even though some of the nearby area appears less than desirable it isn't unsafe, and is not far from plenty of shopping in the area. A good location. I can tell you that we won't think twice about staying here again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Had a good time with the family the room was nice clean and had a little kitchen with plates silverware thought that was neat overall had a great time

Reviewed 26 July 2017

You know, I should've learned my lesson when I stayed at a Days Inn on South Beach but I figured that was so many years ago that they would've improved their hotels by then. No, not really. I tried to book at room on Kayak and when I got to the very end it said that room was not available. So I called and was able to get 1 non-smoking room. We get there and the receptionist says we're in a smoking room. I protest, no we definitely booked non-smoking and she said that's what was entered for us. She was able to find a non-smoking room and transferred. (I later checked my reservation confirmation and it clearly stated non-smoking). So these rooms haven't been updated since the 80's and everything is just kind of sad and stale. There was a questionable stain on the comforter (it was black like tar) so we quickly threw that on the floor. The shower did not have hot water. Anything that might be able to fall off was loose in the room: the shower head, shower curtain rod, toilet paper holder, the deadbolt on the door. The AC doesn't actually work correctly. It runs air but doesn't cool the room to the temperature you set it to. The bathroom leaked? I don't know how but the floor was perpetually wet from seeping in from the other side of the wall. The continental breakfast was also kind of a joke. You have to walk through the office's kitchen to get to this really sad, old room and there's a random assortment of low quality food. We took one look around and decided to go out for breakfast. I know I shouldn't be so surporised but for $100 a night you can get some fabulous Airbnb's and there's other similar hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I loved the staff at the hotel. My room was clean all the time. The lady who is taking care for breakfast was AWESOME. The guy at the front desk was fantastic too. I'll come back. Thank You

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Last min reservation so we really didn't research. Noisy, Pot smokers in parking lot till early morning hours . smell was overwhelming Roach in room. Glad it was a one night only stay. Staff was nice.