Rodeway Inn
USD 214*
USD 182*
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
USD 123*
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
ComfortInn
USD 127*
USD 112*
USD 144*
USD 119*
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 197*
USD 247*
USD 198*
Priceline
  • Pool
Royal North Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 208*
USD 186*
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I booked 2 room with this hotel through hotwire.com with the assurance this is a 3 Star hotel. It was NOT! The smell in the hallway was horrible! After 10 minutes in this dump, I felt physically nauseated. The rooms were disgusting (stentch, big stains on the carpets, cigarette burnx in bedspread, warped bathroom door, ect.)

I waited on the phone with Hotwire for 30 minutes and finally got a wonderfull agent named Diane and because there weren't any other vacancies, Hotwire refunded my money and booked me into a Hampton Inn down the street. It was heavenly! I love Hotwire for taking care of me and my family. This dump was so bad I was willing to lose yhe money than stay there.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank integrationgirl
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

after being bittin alive by bedbuggs for 2 days I figured out it was from the bed in the hotel! I booked the hotel on Travelocity as a mystery deal..They tell you the hotel after you pay!!..So if I could of read the reviews before hand I would not of booked it...3 stars my butt..My daughter never got to go to Disney because of the festation!!!.and I was screamed at by the manager named Bob that I was a scammer and would not be getting a refund..we left and got another room to clean up our bugg mess!!!!..Bob has no people skills and should be not in charge of anything!!!.He is a bully and a rip off artist!!!.corporate needs to intervein and clean up this hell whole is is running..it was full of creeps and filth!!

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank AnnaMarieLuba
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Book for 3 nights with a family of 4. The staff could not find my booking until I provided more info. Reservation was done with Hotwire.com. Room was only good for two nights, we will have to move on after the second night; not acceptable. We will be going on day trip and coming back late at night; not reasonable with 2 kids. The rooms was not finish, towel missing, no shampoo, smelly, pool dirty; not safe for the kids. Room door was forced in an not repair. The room sure did not look like the pics. The good thing is the cost of the room was reasonable but that's it. I am hoping to have a couple good nights sleep at least and if they offer me to be reimburse for the third night, I am in and will run with it. Save yourself the headache and stay away from the hotel, not worth it.

Room Tip: Go look at it first before any commitment.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank debonweb
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed October 5 thru 12 i was to check on the 13 but the clerk gave me a discount on weekly rate. she was not surposed to when the manger went to change the rate he took one night off my stay and did not tell me until last minute. He also charged my card fifteen dollars more with out telling me. Then the manger wanted to charge me 55.00 more for the extra night when they made the mistake. The maids only cleaned the room on Tuesday and Thursday when i contacted the front desk they told me it was extra ten dollar charge to clean every day. THE WASHING machines were broken also they didn't tell anyone. the paint was peeling off the walls and the phones don't work in all the rooms thank you the big ragu

Room Tip: check the hotel out read all the reviews before u choose a hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank frank r
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Staff is really nice and helpful. We had a problem with our lock on the door. It wouldn't open and the girl from Oklahoma really put out an effort to help us out. Jay the manage finally fixed the problem but don't expect him to talk too much cause he doesn't. Rooms are ok on the second floor. Forget room 107= bugs, but it's Florida I guess. Clientele well, ok I guess.

Room Tip: Go to the second floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple