See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed October 5 thru 12 i was to check on the 13 but the clerk gave me a discount on weekly rate. she was not surposed to when the manger went to change the rate he took one night off my stay and did not tell me until last minute. He also charged my card fifteen dollars more with out telling me. Then the manger wanted to charge me 55.00 more for the extra night when they made the mistake. The maids only cleaned the room on Tuesday and Thursday when i contacted the front desk they told me it was extra ten dollar charge to clean every day. THE WASHING machines were broken also they didn't tell anyone. the paint was peeling off the walls and the phones don't work in all the rooms thank you the big ragu

Room Tip: check the hotel out read all the reviews before u choose a hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank frank r
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Staff is really nice and helpful. We had a problem with our lock on the door. It wouldn't open and the girl from Oklahoma really put out an effort to help us out. Jay the manage finally fixed the problem but don't expect him to talk too much cause he doesn't. Rooms are ok on the second floor. Forget room 107= bugs, but it's Florida I guess. Clientele well, ok I guess.

Room Tip: Go to the second floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grambo1949
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The reservation did not appear in their sistem. We had reserved 2 rooms and the counter clerk from India gave us a key to one room and when we asked for the other room he got kind of mad. One of the rooms was aweful and the other a disaster. The aweful one was old, ugly and just a disappointment. But the other one got the a/c vent broken, the fridge was damaged I think because it never got cold, the hotel was empty and they gave us the last room at the hotel. At night there were weird guys walking and smoking near the dark areas. And my room stink of cigarettes all the time. We got some odor spray from a walgreens near by (3 spray cans). NEVER AGAIN, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP. NOT GOOD FOR FAMILIES AND LESS FOR KIDS. WORST HOTEL EVER, WEB SITES SHOULDNT ANNOUNCE IT!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank kenito85
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The Staff at the front desk was very helpful, Room is big and comfortable,every room has micro/fridge very convinent for over nite stay. The hotel curb apple is fine and clean atmosphere.love to saty again and will recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I had an experience with a hotel that was not the greatest. it was actually a quaint little place that was nice and brand new furniture..however they wouldn't take care of my stay b/c I didn't have a credit card. its not that hotel was a Executive Suites.

I then got on my phone and looked up hotels in the area. I found this one and called the guy on the phone was super nice and offered me a discount for my trouble at the other hotel. I got a room for $45.
I got there was greeted by a the attendant.. very nice man.. and then a lady came in and I told them we were hot and tired from looking at houses all day.
SHe asked the man what room he was going to book us in and took the key went up the room turned on the a/c so the room could start cooling.

she was very nice and they had breakfast too.
I will say there might have been a bug outside the room, but you are in florida.. you are going to encounter bugs and roaches.

for the stay it was good and the waffles for breakfast were great.

Room Tip: no tips this place takes care of you..
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family