“O'Keefe's Tavern”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Our family of four dined at O'Keefe's for my birthday. I had the corned beef and cabbage, which was delicious - very moist and tender. The others all had Shepherds pie and they loved it. We split a chocolate layer cake at the end, and it was rich and flavorful. The only two downsides were that the service was lacking, and the drinks were expensive.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018

First time here. Was impressed by atmosphere and the vibe. The parking lot was packed when we got there and it was Friday night so I thought it would be hard to get in. This place is spacious with lots of inside and outside seating. Nice Irish decor and lots of TV's to watch sports. Our server was excellent. I was impressed with the menu offerings, including a server course Irish dinner which consisted of 6 domestic draft beers and a boiled potato ... clever! I ordered the fish and chips which was huge but soggy and greasy. The fries were average but the cole slaw was pretty good. My wife ordered the corned beef and cabbage with potatoes and carrots which I tried. The corned beef was pretty good ... moist and flavorful. The cabbage we good but the potatoes and carrots were really overdone. Our friend had the shepards pie which I had a bite of and it was actually very flavorful. The food just didn't meet my expectation compared to everything else that was going on there. I might go back to try something else. I bet they make a good corned beef sandwich. The servings are plentiful ... the atmosphere is great as is the service ... but they could kick up the food quality a notch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We have ate at O'Keefe's several times over the years and it has always been great. This time sadly to say it wasn't, we both tried something different than what we usually order. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great also the service was well below par.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on way back to airport,, nice food, nice atmosphere and good service. I had the yuk burger which was very nice.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This Irish tavern has wonderful atmosphere and it's own parking lot. The crock of mushrooms was addictive. Good for sharing. The shepard's pie was delicious and the portion was huge. I will definitely be back to try the rest of the Irish specialties.

Date of visit: July 2018