“Great Place for the Price, I have booked for next winter”
Review of Gulfway Inn

Gulfway Inn
Ranked #68 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Clean, reasonably priced, Vic ( the owner ) takes pride in this establishment. I was in room 209 and my room had clean carpet, clean bathroom and bed was comfortable ( for a hotel/motel ). I would find it funny that Vic would allow Druggies in this establishment, this is my own personal impression. With spring break in full swing, he did try to keep a tight leash on the party goers. He did, also the Students beside me were very respectfull and were concerned that what they did would not interfere with the other people there being able to enjoy.
I think a great place, that is why I have booked for next year.

Dennis2324@hotmail.com

Room Tip: Nothing to add but to enjoy life -Live and let live Have a great attitude. Bonjour :-)
1  Thank TravellerCda1

Reviewed 19 March 2012

i stayed here this past week and am a repeat customer of this nice motel. the managers, staff, and housekeepers were so kind and helpful to me. my room was perfect! very comfortable bed and very clean and well kept. loved the heated pool and jacuzzi! i plan on coming back here again hopefully soon when i am in clearwater. very pleased with the motel and staff!

Room Tip: non smoking rooms are the best!
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I was in clearwater for a softball tournament. The hotel was perfect for what I needed and then some. The pool looked very refreshing, though didn't have time to use it. The staff was very friendly and helpful getting me directions to where I needed to go.

In reference to AprilDawn's comments, I am very surprised. I was traveling alone and had no problem. Even though the Inn is on a busy traveled street and it was spring break, it was very quiet.

I will definately stay here again. The price is right. The location is as well.
I would think it would be great for family or friends, as there is a fridge, stove and microwave, so you can cook your meals right there

Room Tip: I stayed in room 206......the only bad thing was the chain for the door was broken and I was alone...
Reviewed 14 March 2012

It was an unacceptable experience and we couldn't even stay the night. Rooms were filthy. White powder on teh floor and furniture. Sticky liquid on night stand and headboard. Hair in bath. Musty smell. No continental breakfast-no place for breakfast. Had to threaten owner to refund full amount or I would turn him in for false advertisement before we received refund. What a nice welcome to Florida!

Room Tip: Don't believe everything you read!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mick S
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This is our first year staying here and Victor( the owner) is very friendly and helpful,Excellant place for the price.The staff are excellant at their work and the place is kept very clean,we have already booked next year for six weeks.
Sandy & Lloyd