“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It's not often that you can find authentic Mexican food in Florida. When you finally do, imagine that with good service in a family-friendly atmosphere, and you have this place! The carnitas dinner plate and pollo plate were on point, and went well with the interesting chips and flavorful salsa. We will return!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We like to try ma-pa places as opposed to chains when we travel & we were NOT disappointed. The service was excellent and the food was amazing. I ordered a chicken chimi & hubby ordered tacos. The chimi was huge & I had to take half of it back to the hotel. I would definitely recommend this place & they have $2.50 margaritas!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

They have lamb on the weekend. Lamb tacos are $2.25 each, and they're so good!!! Get them with a side of grilled jalapenos.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were looking for authentic Mexican food and hoped this out of the way place would be just the thing. We were so right! The grilled chicken was tender and hot, the guacamole made with fresh avocados and not salty, the tacos were generously filled with tender steak and tasty pork and the fresh, home-made tortillas were a great treat. We didn't order the soup but what we saw at the table next to us looked amazing. Will try next time. Don't expect slick generic American-style food and decor here. This is the real deal. Clean and comfortable, and our server Gloria was friendly and efficient - fantastic! We loved everything about this place. Will absolutely go back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I will preface by saying that I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food, mostly because it seems like just a repetitious combination of the same ingredients. That said, this brightly decorated and clean little hidden place surprised me with their mastery of flavors in the dishes we tried. The hot shrimp with savory yellow rice plate was so delicious as was the huge chicken fajita platter. A guest in our party tried the large taco salad which was made with shredded beef, a small issue was that it needed a bit more cheese but was pronounced very satisfactory and bigger than her appetite. The unique chips and salsa were very different from most basic presentations; the "salsa" was very dark, smooth and smoky, tasting of roasted chipotle. The chips were virtually saltless and a bit thicker than most, something I really enjoyed but one in the party passed on. Of course, the "2 for 5$ margaritas were a hit and I asked the waitress about another tables' round of beers. They were rimmed with chili powder, an interesting addition. All in all, a very pleasant experience; efficient waitress, great prices and very large portions. The next time I'm craving Mexican, this will be my stop!