“Great scuba experience”
Review of 2 Shea Charters

2 Shea Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Shea Charters is the premier charter outfit for rod and reel fishing, recreational scuba diving and the only outfit catering to spearfishing in SW Florida.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a great time. We went scuba diving on two different locations and it was great. The boats are really nice and they have cool bean bags that you can lounge in on the deck. Nice dry area for anything that you don’t want to get wet. They do have a bathroom on board the boat. Capt Leon is great. They have a cooler with ice so you can keep your drinks cold. There is great parking in a private marina. This is a great time. I recommend this highly whether you are scuba diving, sightseeing or want to go fishing this is a must do.

All reviews
"go fishing"
"open water"
"mackerel"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my first official open water dive in the ocean and Capt. TJ and Capt. Seth (divemaster) made it easy and enjoyable. TJ got us to two good spots for the dives (Veterans Reef and Indee?) and Seth took great care of our group on the boat and in the water. I highly recommend 2 Shea Charters and know I will call on them again if I'm back in the Sarasota / Clearwater area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a very nice 2 tank dive trip in the Gulf. I loved the sharks! The staff is very helpful and trying their best to arrange a very easy and comfortable dive. No hurry, no rush! I loved that our group was small (6+guide). Highly recommended!
Peter and Kati from Hungary

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Went with Captain Leon on 2 Shea Charters' Southport for an amazing 1/2 day fishing/diving trip. 2 Shea Charters knows where the fish are and Captain Leon put us right on top of them. My wife and daugther, who don't dive, were catching fish less than five minutes after dropping anchor. My son and I were shooting Hogfish not long after.

I have been diving and fishing with 2 Shea for years and will keep going back for three main reasons:
1. Captain T.J. and Captain Leon make everyone on board their boats feel like they are old friends. Whether you have known them for years or are meeting them for the first time, the captain at 2 Shea make you feel welcome and comfortable. I have been on boats with "saltier" captains and the demeanor of these two men make for a much more enjoyable experience from the moment you meet them at the dock until you leave at the end.
2. 2 Shea Charters is made up of professionals who love what they do. High quality boats, gear and tackle and a commitment to safety and hospitality are part and parcel with these guy.
3. 2 Shea Charters finds fish. These guys have more spots than anyone. Few things make them happier than finding a new one and they are constantly finding more and since they are a DIVE/Fishing charter, when they think they have a new one they gear up and drop down to check it out. No one knows the Gulf off of Clearwater like these guys...no one.

My best dive buddy is my 18 year old son. He caught his first fish with 2 Shea when he was six, got his dive certification with 2 Shea and shot his first Hogfish with 2 Shea. We look forward to creating many more wonderful memories with this great outfit.