Review Highlights
Great Diving with 2 Shea

We had a couple of great div es with Captain TJ and divemaster Seth! They were totally helpful and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
173megm
St. Petersburg, Florida
Great dive !

I Booked on line - after I verified that just a single diver was ok - got a fast reply that has... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Negril01
Des Plaines, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews dive master dive sites great dive hogfish captain leon these guys artificial reef scuba experience invasive species spear gun bull sharks fishing adventure comfortable boat great boat go fishing open water bait shop
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my first official open water dive in the ocean and Capt. TJ and Capt. Seth (divemaster) made it easy and enjoyable. TJ got us to two good spots for the dives (Veterans Reef and Indee?) and Seth took great care of our group on the boat and in the water. I highly recommend 2 Shea Charters and know I will call on them again if I'm back in the Sarasota / Clearwater area.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a very nice 2 tank dive trip in the Gulf. I loved the sharks! The staff is very helpful and trying their best to arrange a very easy and comfortable dive. No hurry, no rush! I loved that our group was small (6+guide). Highly recommended!
Peter and Kati from Hungary

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Went with Captain Leon on 2 Shea Charters' Southport for an amazing 1/2 day fishing/diving trip. 2 Shea Charters knows where the fish are and Captain Leon put us right on top of them. My wife and daugther, who don't dive, were catching fish less than five minutes after dropping anchor. My son and I were shooting Hogfish not long after.

I have been diving and fishing with 2 Shea for years and will keep going back for three main reasons:
1. Captain T.J. and Captain Leon make everyone on board their boats feel like they are old friends. Whether you have known them for years or are meeting them for the first time, the captain at 2 Shea make you feel welcome and comfortable. I have been on boats with "saltier" captains and the demeanor of these two men make for a much more enjoyable experience from the moment you meet them at the dock until you leave at the end.
2. 2 Shea Charters is made up of professionals who love what they do. High quality boats, gear and tackle and a commitment to safety and hospitality are part and parcel with these guy.
3. 2 Shea Charters finds fish. These guys have more spots than anyone. Few things make them happier than finding a new one and they are constantly finding more and since they are a DIVE/Fishing charter, when they think they have a new one they gear up and drop down to check it out. No one knows the Gulf off of Clearwater like these guys...no one.

My best dive buddy is my 18 year old son. He caught his first fish with 2 Shea when he was six, got his dive certification with 2 Shea and shot his first Hogfish with 2 Shea. We look forward to creating many more wonderful memories with this great outfit.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This isn't my first time diving/spear fishing with 2Shea Charters and it won't be my last one. I do have my own boat very close to their location and I still going with them often. I highly recommend you to go fishing/spear fishing or diving with Captain TJ or any member of his crew.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this great group to go fishing or diving with, my wife and I contacted 2 Shea characters on short notice, TJ went out of his way to get us set up and out on the water, his crew went above and beyond to make our day on the water as nice as they possibly could, on our next trip to Florida we will be looking them up again, this time with more notice.

Date of experience: February 2018