“Spring Break luncg”

Ranked #25 of 763 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The place was quaint and it appeared to be authentically Italian. It had suficient parking space, but somewhat limited, since it is located in a strip mall/busy touristic area. The restaurant was nicely decorarted and clean. It also had an area to sit outdoors. The service staff seemed friendly and down to earth. It has a full bar, yet it is kids' friendly. The menu was extensive with a great variety of selections for brunch, lunch and supper. Prior to the meal, we got a basket of breadsticks, which were delicious. I ordered the lobster ravioli for lunch and it came with a choice of salad. My son had a pepperoni pizza. Both dishes were well executed and were very satisfying. My son even got a souvenier cup of this place to take home. It was a good lunch on a beautiful 70 degree weather day in Clearwater, Florida!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza was good but not great in my optional. We all ordered at the same time but on got our pizza 30 mins before the other so we were eating without each other. The waitress apologized but didn’t do anything about it

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our kids loved this place. Although it's more of a diner the Italian food was pretty good. We stayed across the street and ate here a few times.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The staff here are some of the nicest people we have met while dining during spring break. Their food has never disappointed us. Even when they are buried with customers they remain calm and courteous. They also have the best deserts ever.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family visited on spring break vacation. We ordered a half hawaiian and half specialty pizza for carry out. Was told it’d be ready in 30 minutes and when we arrived our order was ready to go (at a very busy time of year). Quick service, reasonable prices. The pizza was excellent!!! I’d highly recommend giving it a try. I travel a lot for work and love pizza. I’ve eaten pizza all across the country and Gondolier was delicious enough I’d go back in a heartbeat.