“Great Pizza / Great View / Breakfast could be better”
Review of Post Corner Pizza

Post Corner Pizza
Ranked #66 of 760 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The pizza here is awesome and the view cannot be beat! Palm trees, sunsets and beach view. Breakfast is not their specialty though, potatoes were terrible.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Much to my surprise this place was really good. We came on our last day of the trip or we would have come to this restaurant twice in one week for real. We were at the Wyndham and it was a super short walk.

We liked the simple family sized tossed salad and pizza - it was all great. Started with zucchini sticks which were good.

I see some of these 1-star ratings and everyone has their opinion but either i had too much sun or this was actually a great place...especially for the very reasonable price.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Was seated promptly but then waited half an hour to place order. It was as if we were invisible. Left. Won’t see us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to try this place as it was close to our hotel and always seemed to be busy. Worst mistake! Appetizer came out cold. Tried ordering the lobster raviolis, which is on their menu but was informed they no longer server that. My husband then ordered the baked ziti, which the waiter informed him this is no longer on menu but didn’t inform him until he brought everyone else’s food out. My sons ordered the kids ravioli, they honestly received 5 little raviolis that looked like they sat under a warmer for a 1/2 hour, they were hard around edges and cold, and cost $7. Do not waste your time here, way better options to pick from in Clearwater.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is a family run Greek Restaurant with a very large menu. As you walk in the door, do t miss the display of delicious desserts. I had the chicken Kabobs with rice - very tasty. The rice was perfect. My picky eater had a hot dog - very good quality (yes I know it's still a hotdog). The burgers were very large as well. The Greek salad was delicious with the perfect amount of lettuce, greens, peppers and red onions. Service was very fast as well.

Been to Post Corner Pizza? Share your experiences!