“Great food and desserts, informal”
Review of Manos Bakery Cafe

Manos Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 20 Bakeries in Clearwater
Cuisines: Greek, Cafe
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

First visit to this place. It is inside a shopping strip on Gulf to Bay and has about a dozen tables. You order at the counter and they bring the food to your table. A number of people were carrying out. They have a significant number of desserts behind the display case that all looked delicious. We had a Cuban and a chicken wrap. The food was good. Then we had a chocolate chip muffin which was very fresh and very good.
The place seems very popular and parking is limited.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

They have a huge menu, but we only tried the bougatsa and pizza this visit. I preferred the cream bougatsa over the spinach. The baker makes everything from scratch, offers samples and was very friendly which is why I'd come back.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

stopped there one morning,had never been.the lady that was waiting on me gave me a taste of their custard pie,oh my!i got a pastry and a donut,sooo good .went back the next day and got greek salad and spinach pie! sooo good the owner was soo kind,i will be back often!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I found this place on my last day in Clearwater and I was sorry that I missed out! I got some sweet treats to go, but their other offerings are very appealing! I had delicious coffee to go on the way to the airport. Their sesame cookies are so incredible and I made sure to purchase a package to share at home! The people are so friendly there. They gave us free samples. The owner said he will even ship these sesame cookies and solely charge extra for the shipping cost. When I return, I am eager to try a salad or two for my next visit! What a great place with amazing food that is made from scratch! Cannot wait till I visit Florida again...incredible food....incredible people!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Really enjoyed our visit here. Good service, nice variety of Greek food and other custom sandwiches, clean, and good overall atmosphere of the establishment. Had spinach pies, sesame cookies and bougatsa (custard wrapped in phyllo dough). All very nice. Parking was a bit difficult, but side streets work OK. I wanted to try some of their really nice looking bread and other pies, but will save that for next time.

Been to Manos Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!