1,454 results
All reviewsrooftop barcrows nesttowel animalsacross the streetfree shotclearwater beachgreat hotelfree breakfastparking garageyogurtperfect locationtop floorwatch the sunsetcorner roomper nightwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Greta Locations! This hotel may not be directly on the beach, it is across the street. Everything is within walking distance: beach, restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. There is a rooftop bar, every night at 5pm they give a "sunset shot" and you toast together.

Room Tip: I believe the hotel is newer renovated, very spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 18 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we are very happy you enjoyed our hotel!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed 5 nights during the week of Thanksgiving. Nice room, nice view of the bay. We wanted a room that faced the gulf (side room), but we were happy with the room we had. The rooftop bar is awesome. Friendly, reasonable priced and food is available. The View is perfect..... The downstairs offers a really nice breakfast.. free... and again, everyone was pleasant, friendly. Housekeeping was fantastic. I picked this place because back in the day, my parents stayed here and it was a nice memory from my childhood. I grew up in Clearwater and was really nice to be back. I highly recommend this place. The only draw back was the elevators...

Room Tip: Ask for Gulf view room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 December 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we are working on the elevator issues.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I purchased a week stay in this hotel through Expedia for a decent price. We were placed in a very spacious room with a partial bay view and two queen beds. The first night I was miserable as the mattress was very firm and the pillows gave me a terrible headache which was exacerbated by the cold air blowing into my face from a very clunky and noisy air conditioner with no way to regulate the flow. Turning it off made the room very stuffy. In the morning I asked if there was a way to move. We were given a room with balcony and one king bed for an additional $28.00/day fee. The balcony was over the pool area overlooking the marina and the gulf. It was great during the day but at night and early morning with the balcony open the noise from the street traffic and drunken people and transport in the marina was sometimes overwhelming- So much for the desk clerk promising it will be very quiet when I was paying for the upgrade. The location of the hotel was great though. No complaints here. We never visited the rooftop for the views. Paid $15.00 parking fee for every day we stayed there. Judging by trip advisor reviews I've read before I purchased this hotel breakfast was supposed to be great. I do not know what kinds of breakfasts those people had to compare to. It was pretty basic continental with 2-3 different refrigerated pastries, 3-4 different varieties of bagels ,white and rye toasts ,peanut butter ,jelly ,oatmeal original and brown sugar, juices, 4 flakes cereals, milk. There was a hot dish as well- it alternated between eggs with sausages or potatoes and biscuits and hot gravy which looked really nasty in a styrofoam plate. Yes all plates and cutlery there were plastic. The best part was sliced fruit. Overall, would I stay there again - probably not. It looked like it would be a budget stay but with additional upgrade and parking fees it did not look like a bargain.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SvetLanaL1959
Management response:Responded 18 December 2017

Thank for your input. We always listen and always strive to be better!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My family and I took a quick one-night getaway to Pier House 60. The location was beyond expectations. The hotel is located right at the edge of state road 60, so it's very easy to find. Not to mention, it's located right on the harbor so you can either pick a harbor or ocean view, but BE WARNED - there is a hotel located slightly in front of Pier House 60, so some view of the ocean is blocked by the structure. Nothing to complain about, as we were located on the 9th floor and had a pretty darn good view of the pier. Parking is complimentary, as the first four floors of the hotel are dedicated to their parking garage, so rest assured your car will be safe. The lobby is located on the 5th floor, and the staff was very helpful during the check-in/check-out process. There's a rooftop bar on the 10th floor with tasty drinks and a beautiful view of Clearwater. There are shops and restaurants walking distance from the hotel - no car is needed. Overall great stay at Pier House 60!

Room Tip: Harbor/ocean views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank blaxcr3
Management response:Responded 18 December 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Very clean, great housekeeping and desk staff. Elevators problematic. Our marina view was gorgeous if you overlook the abandoned motel roof beneath our balcony. We did not partake in breakfast as it looked pretty awful, and the coffee truly is awful. It seems dated and the rooms are a horrible red and gold concoction, hardly beachy. Wifi was excellent except for poolside. Pool was warm but sadly has no sun. The rooftop bar is great but don’t count on seeing the sunset, I was told it’s “seasonal”. We found the beds very comfy and you have a selection of pillows the location is great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 December 2017

Thank you for your review. The hotel next door was destroyed during the hurricane, so that view is only temporary. We are happy you enjoyed your stay!