Open today: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Review Highlights
Next level

I can't even begin to describe the hospitality we were shown while we stayed in Clearwater. Kyel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Weems11
via mobile
Shepard’s

Kyel and Matt are great hard workers and are very nice. They let me charge my phone too. They were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Diana T
via mobile

All reviews jet ski wave runners beach resort family rented these guys other companies rental process experience fun explained everything great fun paddle boarding open water fun ride chairs and umbrellas saw dolphins gulf of mexico spring break
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had so much fun. Alf made my experience fun and exciting because he was extremely informative and funny.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

While on vacation in Clearwater Beach with my family, the crew at Makin’ Waves stepped up and provided a simply awesome experience. Whether it was the beach chair service or the Waverunner rentals, Matt at Makin’ Waves cared for all the details so we could relax and have fun. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Makin Waves was amazing! This was our first time visiting the area and visiting Makin Waves and Matt made us feel right at home! He was very helpful with everything and answered the questions we had. Thank you so much, Matt, for everything! We will be back!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

These guys are great. Matt was patient and doesn’t try to up sell you. It was our first time on jets skis and he answered all our questions. All the guys running the place are great as well and very accommodating with the beach chairs and umbrellas as well which I also highly recommend. We will definitely be back!!! Oh. And don’t wonder if it’s worth it because it is! Just do it !

Reviewed 20 March 2018

MATT here gave clear cut instructions on how to ride jetski. we went there half hr before close.
We went here after visiting "clearwater beach scooters and bike rentals" (check out their website for awesome rides), go behind hotel to do "Makin Waves" jetski
Age 21 and under requires a test. They take creditcard and ID, very smooth transaction.

There is parking across hotel - I dont trust, looks like an easy spot for theft.
Better to valet park at hotel $10/all day and do all activities at one location (water & land activities), no need to stay at this Sheperds resort.

Thank you MATT for giving us chance to do jetski on tight schedule.

Date of experience: December 2017