All reviews full kitchen across the street no elevator pool area private beach free bottled water clearwater beach quality inn k cups within walking distance nice pool living area front office great place to stay spring break coffee maker ihop
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Another great stay at the Coconut Cove, it is a fantastic hotel. The full kitchen in the rooms if very nice to have when you have family members staying with you. We always made breakfast there, and we like the fact that there are two televisions in the suites. The suites are clean, well stocked and you can get fresh linens anything you want them.

Free water is available all day long, free cokes at check in, the 3/11 person was great, I wish I could remember her name.I saw her a few times during my stay, and got to use a computer in the front office and printer with her help. Staying there gets you a discount next door at the Italian restaurant, the IHop down the street, and for chairs at the private beach between their sister hotels the Quality Inn and the Hampton Inn.

Love this place we will be back again!.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us during your Holiday. We appreciate the feedback.

We are very glad that the hotel met your needs and we are excited to hear that you will be returning.

It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We really appreciate the way you helped our family after the Hurricane. We were without power for a lot longer than we anticipated and you all were a godsend.

We really appreciated the fact that you did not try to gouge folks on the price. We are local and were super pleased with your staff and what you did to make us feel safe and secure.

We will definitely suggest you to our guests that come in from out of town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank angielobo111
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Angie,

Thank you for staying with us while you were without power. It was tough for a lot of folks during Irma and we are glad we were able to help.

We try to always be fair in our pricing and we would never change that just to try to make an extra buck during a time of need.

Thank you for acknowledging our staff. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in august for four nights after visiting Disney. We were looking for a relaxing few days but were woken before 8 every morning by building work going on outside our balcony. (Pile driving). When we went to reception to ask why we were informed of the building work the manager came out of his room and just said what do you expect us to do about it then turned round and shut his office door on us. I have never before received such bad customer service. Which is a shame as the lady that checked us in couldn't have been more helpful. But will never be staying here again and will advise against others doing also.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Samantha D
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that the construction work in the area was so loud. We wish we could control this but unfortunately we are unable to dictate to another property what time they can and cant start working.

We agree that it would be much better if they started later, but they do often start earlier in the area when there is a threat of weather.

As for our conversation, I don't quite remember it the same way. I was on a conference call when I stepped out of my office to listen to your concerns. I'm very sorry that me going back into my office after our conversation offended you. I was simply returning to the conference call that I was on prior to your arrival in the lobby.

Had we known that construction was going on and that there would be pile driving, we certainly would have made mention. As Clearwater Beach continues to grow and improve there are many construction projects ongoing.

We will definitely use your comments to help us improve the way we handle these situations. Thank you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Went on a labor day trip and orginally planned to stay at Shepards but i decided Coconut Cove was a better option for my needs. Suite room was big, price was reasonable and location is great for my trip. Balcony was nice it was fairly quiet when i was staying. No issues.

Room Tip: pool view is directly above pool and will leave balcony open for anyone to see.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Brandon,

Thank you for giving us a chance. We appreciate the business. It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit to Clearwater Beach.

We hope your Labor Day vacation was fun and relaxing.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I came here with my family on 8/11/17 I thought I was checking in to an all suite hotel, and was very disappointed. The hotel experience once I walked in the door I knew right away I did not want my grandbaby to be. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and should have gone with my first instinct to run as fast as I could to go to another hotel. Room smelled tiny old couch small kitchen (if you want to call it that) the toilet seat was loose in the room and it was leaking. We immediately left and for less money got booked thank you Hilton Hotels I at Clearwater Beach beautiful clean rooms Beautiful view. I will get my money back from Coconut Cove.

Room Tip: don't book here this is not on the beach and not all inclusive and way too expensive
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia F
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are very sorry that you did not find the hotel to your liking.

We welcome all comments as we use them to improve the guest experience. I'm a little puzzled as to the comments about the kitchen. We try to provide for every possible need by offering the following in every room.

1) Full Size Refrigerator
2) Four Burner Stove and Oven
3) Dishwasher
4) Microwave
5) Keurig Coffee Maker
6) All glassware, pots, pans and utensils.

We would welcome your feedback on what we could add to these kitchens to make them even more attractive to our guests.

We are sorry that you did not have great experience at our hotel, but we are pleased that you found other accommodations that met your needs.

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.