All reviews full kitchen across the street no elevator pool area private beach free bottled water clearwater beach quality inn k cups within walking distance nice pool living area front office great place to stay spring break coffee maker ihop
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I came here with my family on 8/11/17 I thought I was checking in to an all suite hotel, and was very disappointed. The hotel experience once I walked in the door I knew right away I did not want my grandbaby to be. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and should have gone with my first instinct to run as fast as I could to go to another hotel. Room smelled tiny old couch small kitchen (if you want to call it that) the toilet seat was loose in the room and it was leaking. We immediately left and for less money got booked thank you Hilton Hotels I at Clearwater Beach beautiful clean rooms Beautiful view. I will get my money back from Coconut Cove.

Room Tip: don't book here this is not on the beach and not all inclusive and way too expensive
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia F
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are very sorry that you did not find the hotel to your liking.

We welcome all comments as we use them to improve the guest experience. I'm a little puzzled as to the comments about the kitchen. We try to provide for every possible need by offering the following in every room.

1) Full Size Refrigerator
2) Four Burner Stove and Oven
3) Dishwasher
4) Microwave
5) Keurig Coffee Maker
6) All glassware, pots, pans and utensils.

We would welcome your feedback on what we could add to these kitchens to make them even more attractive to our guests.

We are sorry that you did not have great experience at our hotel, but we are pleased that you found other accommodations that met your needs.

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this resort over 4th of July weekend and was disappointed the entire stay. The beach access was down the street through another hotel and the pool layout looked much larger online. Despite those 2 set backs, I was appalled at the extremely poor customer service. The primary supervisor that works at the front desk was extremely rude both in person and later when we needed to call back to dispute a credit card charge. She was horrible to interact with and set the tone of negativity righ at the start of our vacation. Apparently this type of service comes from the top as we had asked to speak with the manager (who was never in) and never called us back to discuss the charge concerns. Bottom line, there is a lot of hotel competition in Clearwater...take your money and business elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Sharon,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are sorry that things didn't go as planned during your visit. When you failed to show up for your regularly scheduled night, we did cancel the reservation as we were unable to get in touch with you via email or by telephone.

As for my availability over the Holiday Weekend, I sure wish I had those days off. I was here and we spoke on three different occasions. Perhaps I did not give you the answers you were seeking and for that I apologize.

We do our best to make every guest experience a pleasant one. We will definitely use these comments as we are always looking to improve the guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My family has a nice stay at the Coconut Cove. The staff was friendly ad the room was clean. They have a nice pool area with plenty of shade and free water. Parking spots were available at all times of the day whenever we returned. Free coffee and cookies in the lobby (afternoon). We were invited to a free lunch at the pool area on Thursday from 12-1pm, which was a nice touch, but were unable to attend as we had plans. Several nearby restaurants will give 10% for Cove residents. I would go back here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay. It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit.

We are pleased to hear that the staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed the facilities. We are sorry you missed the lunch as it is always one of the highlights of the week.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The pictures are a little misleading. This place is older so if you are looking for new and fancy this is not where u want to stay. They only have one washer and one dryer which was kind of a pain.
Half of our electrical outlets didnt work. And almost everytime we left our room our hotel keys didnt work to get back in.
It was really close to everything. That was a plus. The brought around fresh towels everyday. Looking at the prices around over all it was a nice place.

1  Thank whitmcgill
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate the feedback.
Typically one washer and dryer for our guests is enough, but on certain occasions such as this past weeks softball tournament for kids, we sure wish we had two or three of each.

I will mention the outlets to our maintenance team. I'm sorry that someone did not do a better job of explaining which switches controlled which outlets. We will bring this up during our guest experience meeting to make this a point of emphasis.

It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was our second time staying here. When we stayed here 3 years ago we were pleased and decided to return. First I'd like to say that this is not a luxury hotel. If you expect luxury stay somewhere else because you will not like it here. The room is fine and functional. Staff was nonexistent when we were there. They do not service the room unless you stay there for at least 4 days so basically there is no service which is why I don't understand the high resort fee. For what you get this hotel is overpriced. We paid over 1,000 for 4 nights. Friends of ours stayed at the Wyndham right on the beach for close to the same price. That's the reason I would not stay here again. Otherwise the room and pool were clean. The rooms are a bit run down but that's expected over time, again for the price you can probably find something else right on the beach that feels more like a hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your stay. I'm a bit troubled when you mention that the staff was non existent during your stay. We have staffing 24 hours per day with added staff during the summer.

I will certainly look into your comments. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Clearwater Beach.