All reviews full kitchen across the street no elevator pool area private beach free bottled water clearwater beach quality inn k cups within walking distance nice pool living area front office great place to stay coffee maker ihop dishwasher
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Best stay ever!! From the moment I checked in all the way through my check out! I was greeted by Lola (Manager) and she was very welcoming and sweet!! She checked us and gave us a little information about the area! Once we got to the room we were impressed on how big the room was!! The kitchen even had utensils you can use for cooking ! I was impressed! Best part was definitely the shower! Loved the shower head! And the pool view was beautiful! They don't do daily housekeeping which is great and a lot more convenient! And They offer beach towels which mean 1 less thing to pack! Katherine was very nice too she knew about the area and helped us out! Everyone one of the staff was so welcoming! Really felt like paradise!! Me and my family will definitely be back again!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank You! It is always great to hear when our team takes great care of one of our valuable guests.

We appreciate the feedback as we utilize all comments to help improve the guest experience.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to having the opportunity to do so again in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great place to stay location is awesome. Great Pool with a private beach across the road which was amazing for the kids. The hotel was perfect for my family with a great staff that went above and beyond to ensure my stay was amazing.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank You! We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your visit and that the staff took great care of you.

We work hard to provide a clean, comfortable and relaxing environment for all of our valued guests.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to having the opportunity to do so again in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Pleasantly surprised with this little gem! As I'm sure everyone is aware, this is not a big chain hotel and the buildings look so-so from the online pictures. This hotel was clean and had everything we needed to survive comfortably for the week (decently-stocked kitchenette, decent pool area).

Pros:
-Room was clean
-Large room, living room/kitchen separate from bedroom area
-Kitchenette was stocked with plates, bowls, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, etc. (the minimums)
-Nice balcony
-Decent pool area with plenty of loungers, umbrellas, and a few tables
-Coconut Cove is affiliated with the Quality Inn & Hampton Inn across the street and you can access their private beaches. These beach sections are much smaller and more low key than the public beach (there are loungers/umbrellas/tables for rental for a $20 fee).
-"Free" cold water bottles by the pool*

Cons:
-Hotel room walls are PAPER THIN and you can hear everything (our neighbors must've had a very active child who would run the length of the room multiple times everyday and it sounded like a Clydesdale took up residence in there)
-Cheap bathroom towels
-Living room/kitchenette area was dark/not very inviting
-There is "limited housekeeping." I generally slap the DND sign on my door as I don't like housekeeping staff in my rooms anyway, but our room did not have a DND sign. I think housekeeping came once during our 6-day stay. Again, this was not a big deal to me personally but I figured I should point it out.
-There is a restaurant directly next door with enclosed patio seating that directly overlooks the pool area; there are tall potted plants with greenery in front of the enclosure to keep the pool area as private as possible but we did find that to be a bit strange.
-$15/day "resort fee" which includes parking, beach access to the affiliated hotels, wifi, and the "free" water bottles by the pool*

Overall this hotel definitely met my requirements and like I said I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it actually was; having a kitchen was my #1 priority as I hate eating restaurant food all day every day. There were a few slightly unsatisfactory things about this hotel and I do feel that it's overpriced (I also fully understand that this is peak beach season and prices are to be expected ... but ... $260 a night PLUS the $15/day resort fee is a bit steep) however I would recommend staying here if you're an individual who can go without all the perks of a larger resort.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your visit. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stayed & we do hope to see you & your family again soon!
We will use your comments as part of our ongoing quest to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We were very disappointed when we walked into our room. We paid $355-$365 for a two bedroom, 1 bathroom. It was spring break, so that is why the rates were so high. However, it should have been priced at about $150 for spring break. The room was not attractive, there was a small table with two chairs available for eating. We tried to find a better place to stay, but it was spring break and everything was booked. We decided to make the best of it and go to the beach. We had read there was beach access across the road. We were so disappointed when we crossed the road. There were a bunch of rocks and about five feet of sand. That wasn't really what we had in mind for a beach vacation. In order to go to the beach, we had to drive ten minutes to the public beach. The walls are paper thin. You could hear the neighbors flush their toilet. That's not the worse part. Two of the nights, the neighbors were so loud fighting, using the f-word many times all while my kids were trying to sleep. The kids could hear every word and knew the whole saga of why they were fighting etc. it happened again the next night. I'm not sure why this was allowed. If anyone had patrolled the area at all at night, they would have heard this. The pool did look nice. It holds 19 people so it's not huge. I didn't care for smoking being allowed on the balconies and smoking at the pool. I would never stay here again. It was a major waste of money. There isn't even a clock in the bedrooms. The wifi didn't work part of the time we were there.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Worldtravelinga
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your visit. We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your time at the hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Purchased a great deal off Groupon! Hotel looks so-so from outside front entrance, but it was amazing! Pool was beautiful. Rooms were updated and clean. Even had a complimentary BBQ one afternoon for guests. My kids loved this stay. Highly recommend!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Shawna,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Clearwater. We are very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your visit.

We do our best to provide a relaxing and clean environment for all of our valuable guests. It is always a great boost to hear when we have met expectations.

It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay and we look forward to having the opportunity to do so again.