Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 95*
USD 123*
USD 200*
USD 172*
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 165*
Royal North Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 228*
USD 186*
USD 509*
USD 400*
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
USD 96*
ComfortInn
USD 127*
USD 144*
USD 123*
  • Breakfast included
USD 103*
All reviewssister hotelitalian restaurant next dooracross the streetno elevatorfull kitchenpool areaprivate beachfree bottled waterclearwater beachquality inngondolier pizzak cupscovered parkingmain beachwithin walking distanceliquor storenice pool
Reviewed 17 May 2012

While visiting family we decided to stay close by. Close to everything needed, friendly staff, happy place to stay

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We loved our stay at Coconut cove Resort in Clearwater Beach!! We stayed for 2 nights, and everyone we dealt with was very nice and pleasant. All the rooms are suites, the bathroom was bigger than most, very updated with marble counters. The kitchen is well supplied with basic plates, glasses, utensils, pots and pans, dish soap, etc. A nice touch that we didn't think we would utilize due to the fact that we were only there for 2 nights, but we did end up using the kitchen, it's a great way to save some money. There is a Walgreens right downstairs, with a frozen section, (very reasonable prices, too) We ended up buying some hot wings, snacks, & cereal. Why not, when you have a full kitchen, with a full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, & sink. Very comfortable beds, a nice partial view of the bridge, the water, and we saw some boats going by. But most of all, my biggest issue is cleanliness, and this place was very clean and passed my inspection. The pool and grounds are very beautiful with a nice waterfall, although the pool is on the smaller side. There is a very nice Italian restaurant right downstairs, and we ate there twice, once for breakfast (yes, they do serve breakfast). We go to Clearwater a lot, and now that we've found Coconut Cove, this is where we will be staying. I hope they don't raise their prices, because they are very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank amy968
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I loved my stay at Coconut cove. The resort was very clean and with more than plenty of room, more than Im use to actualy. The pool area was amazing, especily the waterfall and fountains. Just a very relaxing place to stay. Oh and the staff was top notch. Can not say anything bad about this place other than wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jeffcody
Reviewed 17 April 2012

it's great so don't let 'the word' put you off!! There isn't an onsite restaurant or bar, but there is an Italian restaurant next door that serves breakfast, lunch & dinner or happily just a drink and when I say next door I mean 1 step! There are no lifts to the 1st floor but once you've got over this you're really not going to find suite much better in Clearwater! The suites are superb, and kept spotless by the friendly staff. They are roomy and the beds are extremely comfy. Fully fitted kitchen (and I do mean FULL), two tv's (lounge and bedroom), ample bathroom and the balcony big enough for a family of four to sit comfortably. Depending which block/area is whether you get a view (we were lucky with a pool/bridge balcony) but you don't spend that much time in the room - this is Clearwater BEACH after all. Tina, who helped with our last minute booking (from a disaster in Tampa), was extremely helpful and really did go that extra mile to ensure we received the suite we wanted at the price we wanted to pay!! Five stars to her :-) The parking is ample and mostly shaded (although it does go against the grain to pay $10 a night, but it is an island!) and the location is perfect, quiet and safe at night (police station over the road) with all the 'action' nearby. There is a Walgreens, pizza take-away, liquor store and a bar seconds away, along with a couple of souvenir shops. Pier 60, the 'hub' of Clearwater, is an easy 15/20 minutes stroll

I would happily recommend this 'resort' for couples or families; it's worth that few extra $$

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Anniegirl62
Reviewed 13 April 2012

It is always a gamble when picking a place to stay while on vacation. My nerves were eased when I called The Coconut Cove Resort and talked to Tina. When we arrived at the propertly, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the place was. Our room balcony faced a beautiful bridge, the gulf, and overlooked the pool. Our room was updated and clean, I did look for bed bugs and did NOT see any. The king bed was very comfortable. Staff cleaned daily and did an outstanding job. We got new bath towels daily. They do provide beach towels as needed, so don't waste space in your luggage for them. Kitchen was well equiped. They provided dish soap and dishwasher soap. Kitchen garbage can was way too small. They also supply shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bar soap.
Pool area was beautiful. It stayed open pretty late which was nice for the kids when they wanted to take one more dip before bed. There were several chase lounge chairs.
You do have to pay $10 for parking daily. This was ok with me because parking by the beach would have cost at least $10 a day.
Coconut Cove Resort does have access to a private beach. I thought it was small. We spent most of our time by Pier 60. It takes 20 minutes by foot to get there. We spent time on the beach, umbrellas can be rented for $25.00 a day. At Pier 60, my boys caught all kinds of different kinds of fish.
There is an Itailian restaurant, Walgreens, and a gas station very close to the hotel. IHOP is across the street.
Water in general in the area has a sulfer taste, so find a Walmart and get some bottled water. We went to a Publex that is close by, but found it to be pretty expensive.
I got to meet Tina in person. She is a gem and an awesome representative of Coconut Cove Resort.
Washer and dryer on site. 1.25-1.50 and equipment was efficient.
Coconut Cove is a great place to take a family. It was truely a home away from home for a picky chick.
Downfalls: Parking is under the facility so you must climb a minimum of one flight of stairs. We were on the 3rd floor and the steps got old quickly.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family