“The best chinese take out (or delivery) by far in safety harbor.”
Review of Wok-N-Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok-N-Roll
Ranked #425 of 760 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 August 2015

The best chinese take out (or delivery) by far in safety harbor. They are very fast and efficient. The crab rangoons are a must!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Previous reviews showed bad customer service but I found the staff to be very nice and friendly.
However the quality and taste of their food was just average. I doubt that I will return as their are too many better Chinese restaurants in the area.

1  Thank garyDallas_Tx
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

This company is by far the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. We paid by credit card and it was taken off before we even got the order which is fine but when the food came my boyfriend signed the receipt and crossed out the tip since it already went through we were going to tip in cash. I hear the woman start yelling in the hallway that he "better write in a $3 tip" or she wasn't going to give him the food. He was calmly trying to explain to her it was cash and she continued to yell "no tip no delivery". I came out and called the restaurant asking to speak to a manager or the owner and the woman on the phone said the delivery woman was the owner. What kind of owner acts this way? I am a customer service manager and my employees work off tips so I can understand asking "did you want to add a tip to that" or something of that nature but to demand a tip let alone the amount of a tip is obsurd my employee would be fired immediately! She was getting a $5 cash tip on a $25 order was more than a reasonable amount. Absolutely the worst customer service ever! I would never order or recommend anyone to this place.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Food was horrible, service even worse, I literally threw my food out.... Waste of money, time.... Etc etc. DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We Ordered for the first time a couple days ago and was surprised! Food was great, service was fast and easy, I think I've found my chinese take-out!