“Amazing!”

Sunset Grill
Ranked #21 of 789 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I've been to this restaurant a few times and they deserve to be listed. They are local, and very good. The parking lot is always packed, and in this economy, that's the kind of place that needs to be listed for sure. You can reach them at 727-723-2346. When this restaurant is listed, then i can post my picture of the food that i reviewed. Good stuff.
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Food is sooooo good, portions are huge and the main course is only up to 10$. It's a great place to have breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This is a basic place with excellent food. It is inexpensive with an apparent emphasis on freshness and quality. My husband and I went with my in laws, when we were visiting them. My husband and I had fried grouper nuggets which were excellent , and the portion size was good. My in laws had prime rib which they raved about. I tasted and thought it was great. It came with a nice horeseradish sauce. The key lime pie was excellent. We also had the bread pudding and ice cream that came with the meals "on the white menu", and they were very good too. The vanilla ice cream seemed to be if an excellent quality. There is a full bar, and you cannot beat the prices. They make most of their own salad dressings. I can't wait to go back the next time we visit to try something else!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We come here for breakfast whenever we are visiting from the UK. There's nowhere like it. The food is to die for and the service great. They certainly keep the coffee coming! The best place for breakfast on the planet period!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

A great little family owned & operated place. They treat my wife and I like family. I love the tenderloin sandwich, my wife loves the French toast. We've haven't had anything that wasn't good. If you have a craving for sweets you need to try a slice of their many pies, our favorite is the award winning key lime pie!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We live here and go to Sunset Grill at least once a Week. We have tired numerous Dishes and they are all good. What is best so is their Salads. Greek Salad my favorite. Yes during high Season there is a little of a Wait but usually not longer then 15 Minutes. Very seldom we find a Waitress that is not friendly. There are a couple of them that could put on a Smile on occasion but they are always professional and never rude. Sorry I never tried the Pie but supposedly its the Best in the Area. We are not into Pie so.

Date of visit: April 2017