“Anniversary dinner”

Crabby's Beachwalk Bar & Grill
Ranked #27 of 797 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: USD 1 - USD 15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Best on the Beach! Serving Breakfast daily from 8:00am-11:30am. Lunch and Dinner from 11:00am-Close. Live music daily. Happy Hour specials.
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Grilled mahi and crab cakes. Both outstanding. Sat on upper deck for sunset. Live music. Cold drinks. Great service. Kasie thanks for the great service!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (2,734)

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We ate here on a number of occasions during our stay.....both breakfast & dinner. Everything we tried was delicious, but our favorite was the Tropical Mahi Tacos. There are also good sides to choose from if you're trying to maintain a healthy diet. Also.....you can't beat the view of the gulf!!! Sit upstairs if possible. Live (good) music in the evenings:)
Will definitely go here if we return to the area in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We had a post wedding dinner here. We made a reservation in advance and they had an entire section with room for 40 set aside. Our waiter was awesome! The food was very good and the drinks were great! Excellent location!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Food was great, wait staff was great, atmosphere was great. The portion size for the money is spot on. The waitress even offered a drink to go.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I really didn't enjoy my visit at all. Although the hostess was attentive and quickly seated me, the server took an extremely long time to even get to my table to ask if I wanted a drink. I ordered my drink and food right away. Food took a long time to
come out (breakfast and not very crowded). After the food came out she only checked on me after I was nearly done with my food and looked like I was in desperate need for another soda. She had a bubbly personality but really the service was terrible. I also did not enjoy my meal, which I think was apparent that I ate less than half of the plate. If the server would have asked
how it was, I would have told her. Instead, I cut my losses, paid for bad food and poor service and will it return and cannot recommend. Extremely disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2016