“Would not recommend”
Review of Fishin' Willy's

Fishin' Willy's
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We reserved a pontoon got to the marina I was very disappointed with the age of the boat late 1970s to mid 1980s...
When I voice my concerns he told me I said I’ve done my research that should’ve told me something right there..
no doors on the pontoon took him 5 to 10 minutes to start the 60 horse four stroke
Went out on Tampa Bay for an hour waves were coming over the front of the boat in a one and ahalf to 2 foot chop.. we were out less than an hour would not give me a refund and cut it in half from a full day to a half day but still charged fuel

WOULD NEVER Recommend this company to rent any type a powerboat!!!!

1  Thank Tim P
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This is the second time that we rented kayaks from Fishin’ Willy’s. The gentleman that helped us was friendly and gave us great information on where to look for dolphins and manatees in the channels! We have three kids ages 17, 12, and 5; everyone had a blast! We saw a Mom and baby dolphin swimming through the channels and manatees on our first trip. The second trip we were not as lucky, but we still had a great time outdoors out on the water, on a chilly day! I highly recommend Fishin’ Willy’s in Cove Cay Marina! Call and talk to him about prices and he may cut you a deal It cost us about $14 a person to go out for up to four hours! Very affordable and fun for all ages. They have tandem and single kayaks for rent.

Simon N, Owner at Fishin' Willy's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you! We offer affordable options for getting out on the water and exploring the beauty of Tampa Bay. We are happy you enjoyed both of your kayaking adventures and look forward to seeing you again soon. PS. The Manatees are back!