“I could eat here everyday!”
Review of Sushi Tu

Sushi Tu
Ranked #197 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious, fresh sushi and personable owners and staff. My daughter, age 4, couldn't use the chopsticks so our server gave her chopstick trainers and helped her learn how to eat with them. Simple atmosphere but phenomenal food!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So friendly and awesome service!! Awesome sushi by the one and only Tu himself!!! My son is very picky eater and almost ate everything in the place!!!! A must to eat at!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and friends have been going to Sushi Tu since the grand opening. There is no place in Florida to find better sushi than here. The chef/owner is amazing and always smiling. We love it here it is a great addition to the island.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of eating at Sushi Tu tonight, we had the triple tuna snd volcano roll! The sushi is fresh and delicious, the veggie tempura is awesome! Visit you will be glad.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Been here Several times thinking it won't be as good the next time I came. It just is constant wonderful food and service.

Been to Sushi Tu? Share your experiences!