All reviews full kitchen front desk nice hotel the ice maker yogurt minute drive the breakfast area two bedroom suite breakfast staff breakfast was included stayed nights extended stay fire pit would definitely stay here again great room exercise room great place to stay
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Great location and a pet friendly hotel for our staycation.They even have water bowls at the entrance of the hotel for your dog. Very nice studio rooms, with kitchenette (2 burner hot plate if you plan on cooking, full refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster.), living room area, Flatscreen TV that rotates to the living room and bedroom area, closet and bathroom area. They have buffet breakfast included everyday with a lot of options for you from waffles, to fresh fruits, yogurts, bagels or toast, scrambled or hard boiled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, apple juice or orange juice and much more. The employee at the buffet area Giovznna was very attentive and made sure we were good & had found everything we were looking for. Even picked up our plates and took them for us. Great customer service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Damaris R
Angela B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you Damaris R for your great review!!

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown for your staycation! The hotel really is like a "home away from home" because we do have the spacious suites with the kitchenettes! We will be sure to let Giovanna know that you appreciated her great customer service! We are always happy to welcome pets as well!! I am happy that we exceeded your expectations!! Thank you again for your great review!!

In hospitality,

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Let me just start with Giovznna , she was from the kitchen staff I think, but she was very helpful and friendly!! She was always looking to help us and made our visit a lot more relaxing! This is a great place to stay and it includes breakfast ( a good variety).

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Francisco G

Thank You Francisco G for staying with us and taking time to write a review!! It is much appreciated!! Giovanna is a gem! We are very lucky to have her on our team!! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast! The breakfast is available to all guests and has a great variety of delicious options! We look forward to you staying with us again!

In hospitality,
Director of Sales

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I really wanted this to be a great find because I love its proximity to Clearwater Beach. But it was just so so. I always love the layout and size of the King Studio at Residence Inns. The breakfast service was friendly too. As a Gold member, I wasnt offered bonus points at check-in. The pool was dirty. And the last three hours of my stay on a Sunday morning, the entire property had no power. Worth staying again when you get a great deal online.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Angela B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you Michael F for your review. We appreciate all of our guests that give us feedback as we strive to always exceed their expectations and make them feel welcome. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and the King Studio Suite. Our apologies that you did not find the pool to be satisfactory, the pool was scheduled to be drained the following Monday for a full renovation. I am sure the power outage was an inconvenience to you and I do understand, however, the transformer down the street blew and was out of our control. Thankfully the power company was diligent in getting the entire area back up and running!
We do hope that you will stay with us again and next time you will see the beautifully renovated pool!
Thank you for your review. You are appreciated.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

If you are traveling with a family and need lots of room this is the place to go. The two bedroom suite is very large and perfect for a family trip. I was traveling on business so I didn't need the extra room but now I know where to stay when I come back with family.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review Mary S!
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will come back when visiting with your family! Our two bedroom suites are so great for vacationing with family! They are so spacious and still offer privacy where it is needed. The Spacious Living area and Kitchens are great too!! Stock the fridge and save money from dining out all the time! If cooking on vacation isn't your thing, we have great restaurants within walking distance and only a 2 mile drive to the beach! Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season!

Warm wishes,

Reviewed 10 November 2017

While a brief stay, this Residence Inn had everything we needed. It was in close proximity to the reason for our visit, very clean, nice gym equipment, and extremely courteous, conscientious staff. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others who are traveling to the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Angela B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you SusanM2518QS for taking the time to write us a review!!
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you stay with us again next time you travel to the Clearwater area!!

Warm wishes,