“Efficient early morning staff”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Chipley
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Good donuts. Good coffee. Decent tea. Early morning staff are very efficient, and were able to get me out of the store quickly with a large special order.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

the cashiers are pleasant but each time you want to order a specific donut they are always out or try to get you to order something similar to that item. I guess I keep going back because they do make good fresh hot decaf coffee.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We were on our way to Louisiana after evacuating from Tampa. We needed coffee and because breakfast is served all day, we tried some food. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised. My egg white and cheese on flatbread was delicious. My wife's cheese and sausage on a croissant was equally good. The cappuccino was great!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Many good donuts to choose from in here. We loaded up on different donuts and donut holes and frozen coffee for our drive back home with teeangers.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Always short on help. Always out of a variety of donuts. Put a trainee on Register without help or supervision. Would recommend more training.