Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 64
Agoda.com
USD 105
HIExpress.com
Residence Hub Inn & Suites(Marianna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Hotels.com
USD 63
Priceline
USD 62
All reviewsroom was clean and comfortableking suiteroad tripwafflesnew orleansbreakfast choicesgreat stopevery morningcheck in was quickenjoyed our stayice machinestayed one nightbiscuits and gravyother hotelsfalling waters state parkfloridatreadmill
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived about 4:35p. Reservations were in place & room was nice & clean. Ice machine & snacks were close by. Quiet room all night..especially for being on the 1st floor. Breakfast was okay..lots of variety. Would have given it 5 stars but couldn’t get the darn TV off hearing impairment mode. Staff were all pleasant & helpful

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I'm not picky, at all. I travel at every level, including coach seats on overnight trains and dorm rooms at hostels, as well as cruise ships and nice hotels.

We're in the process of moving our theater show from Orlando to New Orleans, so we make the drive frequently. Due to a line of storms, we stopped here instead of our usual stop in Crestview. It was not impressive.

First, the good:
The staff was awesome. The website kept crashing so I couldn't book online, and the desk clerk was able to find an even better rate.

Everything was spotlessly clean and appeared to be in good repair.

Now the bad:

The beds were hard as a rock. My dad has back problems and prefers a firm mattress, but he woke up in pain and complaining. I don't have back problems, but typically prefer a softer bed. I tossed and turned most of the night and had major lower back soreness when I got up.

The breakfast was barely edible. The microwave "fried eggs" were rubbery, and required a knife to cut through the edges. The sausage gravy was decent, but the biscuits I put it over were as hard as the beds. I literally couldn't cut through them with the plastic knife.

All in all, it was an okay overnight stop. But the price is in line with other side of the road motels along I-10, and it doesn't live up to the others I've tried.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My husband and I were in town for Christmas, having family in Bonifay. We stayed at the Comfort Inn and thought this was a great little hotel. The staff was very friendly. The room was immaculate and quite comfortable. The gym had a TV, treadmill, bike, and eliptical machine, and I had the room to myself every morning - I thought it was great! Breakfast was ready and available, and included make your own waffles, eggs/sausage/biscuits and gravy as well as fresh fruit, pastries, yogurt, etc.
They have an outdoor pool, but the weather wasn't warm enough for a swim ...
It's located across the street from Walmart, which made it very convenient! I'll stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly front desk employees, quiet and convenient location, great rooms with a comfortable at home feeling, but skip the breakfast unless your a waffle and oatmeal fan. Hard to find a good "FREE" breakfast these days without spending $150 a night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The hotel was average and so was the breakfast. The problem was with the comfort suites offer to furnish free any item you may need for personal care or comfort. I had misplaced my razor and asked for one at the desk. They responded by telling me the Walmart was just down the road and I could buy on there. So much for their helpful motto.

Room Tip: The rooms are OK just don't expect the staff to go out of their way for you.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple