See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I stayed there without knowing that the motel was renting rooms to locals for tenancies. These people do not sleep. They are up and arguing at all hours and our automobile had a large amount of fuel stolen. There was vomit on the asphalt near our auto and we had to move it to reload in the morning. The owner was contacted twice and claims "nothing was seen" on the surveillance camera (imaginary vomit). I doubt there are surveillance cameras. Beware of this property and a growing number of other budget motels that are hosting undesirables on their property and refusing to protect travellers from disturbance and petty crime.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue T
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This place have a wonderful staff. Amber know how to handle her job. The room are great and updated. Also, the room small clean and fresh. Great places to eat. I hope to stay here again. Thank you Amber for a great experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in multiple motels in my life, however this motel is very clean, no critters and the staff and owners are wonderful. The staff are so sweet and helpful.
I'm disabled and I'm proud to say the owners looked out for me. The rate per night isn't bad. The beds are so comfortable and the linen is clean. Even the comforter is clean. Wi-Fi is fast and cable tv with many channels. Walmart is next door with shopping center and also restaurants are near by. I would definitely recommend this place. Even if your a single female red roof in chipley would be a great choice because they care and they look out for you. If I was even an hour away I would choose this place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018

At first when I heard about Chipley I was hesitant since I have never of the area before, we made a reservation to this Red Roof Inn and the experience was incredible, felt like I was home with how I was attended by Bob and Meena!

The hospitality was impeccable, whenever we needed something they helped us out and did it with a huge smile and you can truly see they enjoyed helping.

We had doubts about Chipley and asked what we could do for the day and they spoke to us about the state park in the area and were describing to us what we can do there, the experience at that state park was unforgettable and the reason we even knew about it was because of them!

The main lobby and rooms you could see were recently renovated and very well maintained, you can tell there was love given to the hotel and not forgotten.

Overall it was an amazing experience, staff was super lovely and the hotel in itself was very well cared for! Can't wait to go again with new people to show them the waterfall and stay at this Red Roof again! (:

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Compared to other motels in the same price range, this is one of the better ones we've stayed at. The beddings were a little dirty but the sheets were clean. Make sure to allways have the clean sheets between you and the beddings when staying at places like this. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends