“Very good.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 352-493-1424
Description: 352-493-1424
Reviewed 25 February 2015

We have found very few mexican restaurants that cook everything from scratch anymore, most use at least some pre-packaged menu items. This is one of the few. Although their food is a little spicy for my taste the overall quality was very good. I would definitely eat here again. Service was also good. We had no complaints.

1  Thank Henry E

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

My family and I eat here quite regular... And we all love the food, it's not too highly priced either! We live about 20 minutes from here so it doesn't take us long, and we always leave full and satisfied! The waitresses are all really helpful too! Never had a bad meal or service here, and have eaten here close to 50 times

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I do a lot of traveling and enjoy trying many different restaurants along the way, especially independently owned or small, non chain places. . The one I tried today, by far, had to be the worst. My daughter and I were hungry, it was lunch time. We both enjoy Mexican and this place was close to Walmart, where we had just shopped. We walk in and it's very quiet. One other couple in there. We sit down, chips and salsa brought to our table (first salsa was so spicy we couldn't eat it. Second bowl of "salsa" tasted like canned tomato paste...NO veggies or anything), look at the menu, get our drink (iced water for me, diet coke for my daughter). The front of the menu says be patient as it takes time to prepare the food fresh. Cool, no stressing!!! We ordered taco salads...beef for my daughter, chicken for myself. It literally took no more than 2 minutes for our food to be brought to our table! My daughter took one bite and gagged. I suffered through 3 bites before I put my fork down and pushed it away. We had to dig for the meat and when it was found it looked and tasted very unappetizing. Beef was dry and chicken was slimy. We asked for the bill, paid it and walked out.

I try very hard to find something positive at every place I go to and try. I can not find anything positive about this place. From the time we walked in it was bad, from service to food. I find it very sad that a restaurant wouldn't even ASK what was bad about the food or how it could be better, changed etc. I guess it should have been an indication when we walked up to the front of the restaurant and they had plastic pictures duct taped to the windows. VERY disappointed!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Walked into this restaurant and was not busy. Definatly a hole in the wall restaurant.
My moms chimichangas were dry and my Aunt's cheese enchilada had red sauce that was not tasty. My taco's were fine. The refried beans weretasty and the rice was a little dry.overall not a very good lunch

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Good food and service. Could use a little more seasoning in the food, can be fairly bland at times. Salsa and chips great.

9  Thank rnbfrancis1