“Great Chinese Take Out”

Add it.
Wah Yoan
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in Casselberry
Reviewed 18 November 2016

This is the best Chinese Take Out place my family has found. My wife loves Won Ton Soup and these guys don't disappoint. Crab Rangoons are her other chinese vice and she loves them as well. We ordered both last week when I returned from a couple weeks out on a job and it was my first time. It was EXCELLENT!!! Since then we ordered some lunch for ourselves and two kids and it was all fabulous. The best in this area so far!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Small restaurant to the left of Publix on 17-92 in Casselberry. Has some booths but mainly for takeout. I ordered vegetable chow mein, with white rice and crunchy noodles for $4.55 and watermelon milk tea. Prices are reasonable and the food tastes great. Large portions come complete with a fortune cookie, what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was heading to Publix to grab a sandwich when, on a whim, I told my friends I had an urge for Chinese food. So I walked next door to Wah Yoan. I must say I was impressed! I ordered a simple beef and broccoli with fried rice and egg drop soup. Being lunch, I thought I would get something being kept warm...but no. My beef and broccoli was made fresh while I waited. It was full of flavor, not too fatty or overcooked, and tasted very good. I had the egg drop soup on the recommendation of the guy at the counter. It, too was excellent. If I am back in the area, I will visit again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My wife and I joke that the name of this restaurant sounds like a question.but we keep coming back asking for more. Wah Yoan has some of the best takeout in the area. It's not pretty. There are tables to eat in but we never do and, come to think of it, I rarely see anyone dining in. But the register is ringing all the time.

It is run by a large family that all work there and work hard. They are from China and speak and even write your order in Chinese. They have a few younger family members who speak English very well who work the counter and the phones. In over ten years they have never gotten our order wrong. No matter how much you order it always takes 15 minutes and if you order enough food you get a free container of soup! Tasty food and very fair prices.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Very good Chinese food! I get orders to go here all the time because I live close by. Very limited seating, but very convenient for pick up orders.