“Cheap good food”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Casselberry
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Very friendly, got a burger there and it was very good and they toasted my bun for me! The people work very hard in there and they listen and cater to what you want. Cheap prices and also the best waffles ever!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

On Mothers Day at 720 am we arrived at this Waffle House and saw 80 percent of seats empty. We sat down and of the six uniformed people behind the counter all of them said welcome to Waffle House. We sat dawn of and waited ten minutes and not one person even acknowledge us. WE WERE TOTALLY INGORED, LOOKED AT BUT INGORED by all six people as they joked around. Sorry operation.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

the staff is outstanding. Warren, Chris, Flaca, Sam, Wendee, Cody, Mark and many more. it's nice to know when you walk in and they know you that your coffee, oj and ice tea arrive without even asking. eggs and cheese is great.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Obviously, the Waffle House has been around for a long time. A friend and I were in a hurry and decided to drop in to the new Waffle House for a "quick" breakfast. That was our first mistake. We waited for approximately 10 minutes to have anyone ask what they could get us to drink. Then a young lady that was in training asked if we had ordered. Finally our order was taken. Toast, eggs and bacon for my friend and a small bowl of grits and bacon for me. Fast, simple and reasonable. Wrong on all counts. We received change of a few cents out of a twenty. Requested that they check the bill, which they did and then they explained their prices had just gone up a week or two ago.

Needless to say for what they serve, the service, etc. we won't be going back!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We were looking for a new place to eat breakfast and didn't want a chain but decided to try the Waffle House being it was Labor Day and was very happy. The chocolate waffles were great but I must admit the hash browns were my favorite. The staff was friendly and attentive from the minute we walked in until we left. We will be back!