“Good food and a great atmosphere”

Colorado Fondue Company
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Casselberry
Price range: USD 18 - USD 30
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2018

While fondue isn't for everyone in our family, we agreed to try something different - and glad we did. We arrived a bit earlier than our reservations, but were seated promptly. The servers were attentive and helpful, answering questions and making suggestions. After a great meal of salad, cheese fondue, and main entree with varying meats and shrimp, we admitted that it was a fun time, and we would like to come back for dessert (we didn't have room for the tempting dessert menu offerings). Bring the family, probably not suited for very young children due to the heating setup on the table, but older kids will enjoy it.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Love the interior of this place. Food/wine was very good and priced reasonable when using one of the specials. Our only complaint was the service. Though friendly it was very slow and I had to ask for our waitress twice. The kitchen made one mistake on our order but it was corrected. We will go back .

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

In May Colorado Fondue Company gave a great deal to teachers for teacher appreciation week. My husband and I made the trip over from the Disney area to try it out. We enjoyed the experience. We only wish it was closer to where we live.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This was my first experience with fondue and I don’t get it. The cheese fondue was excessive with too many ingredients, giving it a weird flavor. While they had multiple cheese flavors, all of them sounded overworked. I wanted to eat all of the ingredients plain as they were better that way. The decor inside the restaurant was very nice and I felt like I was in Colorado. Also the drinks were very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Went here with family for Father's Day. Beautifully decorated, good food, great service. My Mom's mixed drink was a bit watery. Overall though a great place for a special event or date night. The flight with the cheese and the chocolate were plenty to eat. Such a fun place.