“Disgusting. Didn't know icecream could spoil until now”
Review of New Peking Buffet

New Peking Buffet
Ranked #25 of 109 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I went here for lunch. First of all, the sushi selection wasn't all that good, there was only one roll with raw fish and the rest were crab/vegi. I was willing to let that slide cause I assumed they probably had a better sushi selection for dinner. What ruined my experience was that the strawberry icecream was SPOILED, it tasted like straight up spoiled milk. I had my boyfriend taste it too to make sure I wasn't going insane but yeah. The staff didn't really seem to care when I told them either. I definitely won't be returning here again. Go to Koywan buffet instead, same price and a much greater sushi selection and no spoiled icecream.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Rita F

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

New favorite lunch spot. We are visiting from out west and so glad we found the New Peking. We arrived right at 11:00 And we weren't the first customers. The food was hot and ready and what a selection. Everything we tried was wonderful. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the price was right. I understand that it has been recently remodeled...Everything is so bright and clean. No complaints here. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Great variety and quality that is better than average. Chinese, sushi, seafood, American, desserts - something for everyone.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Not the old Peking, fresh shrimp was bland, NO OYSTERS!!. Egg rolls bland. Handwritten sign on front door was a poor first impression of the new owner. This used to be a regular stop in the old days. Not impressed at all with food preparation. Hardly anyone in the place on a Friday night. I give it until this summer at the most.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We were very happy to hear that the owners closed down to remodel during the month of July/August. It really needed it. Now that all of the areas of this restaurant will be cleaned up and remodeled, I will feel free to take groups that I work with there! Thank you for remodeling.

Date of visit: June 2017