Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviewed 6 September 2018
David J
Denholme, United Kingdom
Love the People at Cassadaga

Great people, great classes. Enjoyed walking the grounds and speaking with all of the mediums and... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
Camp_Etna
Etna, Maine

All reviews spiritual energy psychic readings welcome center day trip peaceful place walking tour gift shop walk around spirit lake mediums birdie orb life session jewelry fairy homes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at Sinatra's then went through the haunted walk which was okay nothing too great. Though the people blocking off roads and not letting you get to your vehicles and making it difficult for you to leave were quite rude. I would suggest doing St Augustine haunted walk so much better people were very very friendly there.

3  Thank Lea H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great shop with all manner of items including a huge number of books on psychic information, there are all manner of items from souvenirs including tee shirts as well as collectible. There are places to get readings and a whole wall to the left side of the building with pamphlets and other information on upcoming events in the small but lively little town and spiritualist camp. This is also where you the evening tours depart from

2  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We have been there several times over the last few years and are always impressed with the Spiritualists of the Cassadaga Camp. We have done a very informative Historical Walk and then a very awe inspiring Orb Tour. Each Medium of Cassadaga that we visited has always produced awesome results and clear validation. We will continue to go there and contribute for years to come. A great place to become spiritually aware of ones self.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I went to Cassadaga for 2 days and absolutely loved it. We ate lunch at a hotel in the area, the food and service was amazing. The server there recommended Chris & Karen ( I think that’s what their names are), we were hesitant since we had already been to 2 others that were ok. Well I ended up with the brother (Chris) and he was spot on about my mom and husband passing, and about things that were going to happen. That’s the reason I had waited to write a review. My daughter did get accepted to the University and funds did get paid (another player quit)! So there are 2 more things I am waiting on but the $45 was totally worth it!!
tel:+1 386-228-0389 and the address is 1048 Marion St.....I think.

4  Thank Trail758876
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We visited Cassadaga on the strength of Dale Wintons tv programme ,its easy to find being just off the I~4 heading toward Daytona , upon arrival you find its very small and easy to drive through thinking this cant be it we did a u turn up the road and parked on the street near the post office we visited the spiritualist centre which sold the kind of nick nacks you'd expect and loads of spiritualist books, there is a phone inside you can use to call an available reader as the guy wanted 60 dollars for 15 minute's my wife decided to try one of the other people in the village , we found one just two doors up from the post office that charged her 30 dollars for half an hour and while I waited in the air conditioned waiting room my wife went in and said it was very good you don't get a recording so take your mobile in with you

2  Thank David J
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Thought we would visit this place since we were passing by, but was disappointed to find out there were just a few building here and there with a lot of occult businesses around. I knew this is supposed to be a spiritualist mecca, but is very rural. I guess if you are into the occult this might be a worthwhile visit, but if looking for something worthwhile to see, give it a pass.

Cassadaga_Camp, Public Relations Manager at Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Rob:

Thank you for visiting Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp. The Camp resides on approximately 57 acres including homes, parks. Eloise Page Meditation Garden, the Andrew Jackson Davis Building which is the home of our Welcome Center and Bookstore/Gift Shop.

The camp is surrounded by independently owned businesses including the charming Cassadaga Hotel and restaurant.

Often times our visitors enjoy visits to the Camp to partake in classes, workshops, demonstrations, discussions, Wednesday evening message service, Sunday Services, and Readings. Some enjoy the Historical Tour, Spirit Encounter Tour, or simply allowing themselves quiet time in one of our parks. There are activities happening on a daily basis, which offer an experience.

Please visit our website for the calendar of events and visit us again sometime.

Warm Regards,
Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Went to a physcic reader across street from the hotel name Chris,
My son was in intensive care on a ventilator he told me within 2 weeks he will be fine, day 7 he's now better than ever.

2  Thank DarcyK46
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a spiritual tour in Cassadaga in hopes to learn about the history and perhaps see or feel spirits. The tour started at 7:30 with an introduction slide show of pictures fro previous tours. Our guide Dawn was very knowledgeable and went into explanation of what Cassadaga has to offer as well as going into detail about different shapes and colors of orbs or spirits we might encounter. She even went into detail for the skeptics of what is and isn’t an orb and why. The tour itself was great, old charming houses, stories that they have to offer, and not to mention a few cats that tagged along. Dawn gave everyone time to take their pictures and she took pictures as well. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and know for a fact that the knowledge that Dawn has and her energy made everyone comfortable, feel relaxed and enjoyed our time.

1  Thank christinedS6615RH
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Great people, great classes. Enjoyed walking the grounds and speaking with all of the mediums and healers.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This was my second girls weekend at Cassadaga and will look forward to a third. The town’s ambiance is so relaxing. The hotel is not a Hilton, which we loved. You feel the calm of this community everywhere. The bookstore is interesting and the Sinatra restaurant is fantastic and unexpected since you are a captive audience! We had lunch one day and dinner the next. Great menu with creative and delicious choices. The staff was unbelievably friendly and took great care of us. Loved the very talented pianist and singer. Then came the karaoke! Oh my. Our waiter, also the restaurant manager became the MC. He and two of the other waiters sang and danced on the chairs. Awesome entertainment! The best still was my second reading with Marla Chirnside. She is lovely and kind and has a true connection with the spiritual world. My reading was extremely accurate and healing. Very specific and with no help from me because I was too emotional to speak. Lovely, peaceful and enlightening weekend!
P.S you can find Marla on Facebook.