“A dream come true for those seeking a retreat.”

Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Cassadaga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I visited Cassadaga in mid June 2018. I was excited as I have been a few times, but I would be able to spend the night this time. I was not disappointed. Check in was super friendly and easy. Make sure if you go to get there between noon and 5. This place was more like a bed and breakfast instead of a hotel. My room, (4) was beautiful. The AC worked great, hot water was fine and the internet was better than when I stayed at the Hilton in Pittsburgh. The restaurant, Sinatra's, was as always fantastic. The only thing I was a bit disappointed in was my reading. Don't let my experience sway you though. There are many talented psychics in town. I really enjoyed the quiet, no TV or kids. It's nice to just sit somewhere and read an actual book or talk to the locals. I can't wait to go back.

4  Thank Sheri L
Cassadaga_Camp, Public Relations Manager at Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Sheri:

Thank you for the very nice rating. We hope that you’ll give us another opportunity in the future.

With Warm Regards,

in 9 reviews
"jewelry"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Well worth a visit. Most interesting vibes. Good shopping. Good food at the hotel. Depending on whether you eat and schedule a reading allow enough time.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank ahbshop50
Cassadaga_Camp, Public Relations Manager at Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for the nice feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a nice visit, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been to Cassadaga three times now, but this time was the best by far. My friends surprised me with a birthday celebration there. They found the BEST medium I ever have seen, Joy Sagar. He is really a medium and really connected with my family whom I never have had the experience with in the past with other mediums. In the town, there is t a lot, but it is pretty neat to wander around, the houses are very old, which I neat to me, and the central point is the hotel. In the Cassadaga hotel you can eat at Sinatra’s (yummy, pretty, nice people, and amazing piano singer), chill at the bar, get readings done, or look in the store. There are a few other stores around town as well. They have many gems and stones, books, cards, jewelry, sage sticks...I saw a haunted museum as well, but haven’t gone in yet. Next time. Amazingly, you can spend hours there! We took a few hours break and went to Deland to eat lunch (cute downtown), which is 15 minutes way. We returned for dinner at Sinatra’s and the Spirit Walk tour at night. This tour was so awesome! It was lead by Dawn, an extremely caring, passionate, and knowledgable women. You spend a little while inside looking at pictures of orbs and figures she and past tour guests have found in pictures, you learn about the history of the town, and she has items there that spirits can connect with (flashlights and a device). Once you have the education, she takes you out into the town. You take pictures everywhere and you get to go to a very energetic spot in a park, near the water (she has bug spray for you, but you may want to wear closed shoes). Then, you go into the church and if you are lucky, you can see another energy spot, the seance room. This was such a fulfilling day. Go!

6  Thank ItalyLover2014

Dear Italylover:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience while in Cassadaga, and hope you’ll return again soon.

Please visit us on our website at cassadaga.org for a calendar of events, workshops, and regularly scheduled services held at Colby Memorial Temple.

Warmedt Regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I love to take personal development and spiritual enrichment classes here in cassadaga Camp. My favorite FREE class is Don Zanghi on Thursdays at 7PM. I started taking his class in 2012 and it changed my Life!!! I met lifelong friends, my BFF, and not only that I changed from inside out-my attitude about life, and my relationship with people was improoved. With a patient and donation based class I was able to take part of group discussions every week, like in group therapy -the growth of our group towards embracing spiritualist principles have been amazing. I became a part of the poetry club with Jeanette Zanghi too. We published a group poetry book called “Golden Pens”, currently working on group poetry book “Golden Love” that will be published soon. You can visit the Cassadaga Historical hotel during your visit and or book an overnight stay too. There is an “Open Mike” on Wednesday Nights, where you can too share your poetry. Or try the Paint and Sip Party while you enjoy the excellent food at Sinatra restaurant located at the hotel.⭐️✨⭐️☀️

1  Thank Maya K
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We went, as spiritual people, looking for the famous Cassadaga. We found a few shops where people just tried to up sell. I really wanted to go to the Cassadaga I've heard about for many years. What did I miss?

4  Thank Mary O
Cassadaga_Camp, Public Relations Manager at Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Mary,

Thank You for visiting Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp.

The Camp consists of a variety of parks and meditation gardens..with one of the most familiar, "Eloise Page Gardens" adjacent to the Andrew Jackson Davis Building,

The AJD building is the location of our Bookstore, Gift Shop, and the Welcome Center. Our visitors would expect to find in the Welcome Center, brochures of our many classes and workshops that occur throughout the week and month.

The Mediums & Healers who are available sign-in on the whiteboard in the Welcome Center. We also recommend booking in advance.

Depending upon the day and time of your visit we offer Historical and Spirit Encounter Tours, which frequently receive great reviews.

Colby Memorial Temple is the location of Wednesday evening messages services, Candlelight services, and Sunday morning services.

When planning your visit, we suggest that our guests visit us on our website for the calendar of events. Our wish is to provide the most enjoyable experience. cassadaga.org

Warm Regards,