“order never completely correct.”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #290 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 May 2017

been gg there long time. always fail on issues that are important to us. order broccoli well done-doesn't happen.order not too spicey-doesnt happen. dumplings have changed dramaticly, terrible. they should have two lines,one for ordering and a separate one for pick up. why do I wait 20 minutes behind people ordering when I called my order in well in advance.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Let's start with I'm from New York and it was so hard to find a good Chinese food place but this place is hands down my favorite! It's a little pricey for my budget to have all the time but it's definitely a treat for me and the family when we get it!

2  Thank Ericka C
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Why do you always order too much at a Chinese take away. We came away with bucket loads, a Pu Pu to start, followed by Sweet & Sour Pork and Orange chicken, together with rice we struggled to get through. Very tasty, freshly cooked and piping hot, this place keeps getting better. My only query is why is there no duck on the menu, the nearest you get is a duck sauce, maybe this is an English thing.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

food is absolutely terrible - we tried chicken egg foo young / house combo fried rice / orange chicken all of which were terrible - after tasting a few bites we concluded that it was not worth eating so we just left it

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were visiting from Virginia and tried this restaurant because it was close. The food was ready quickly. Portions were good and the food was delicious.