“Good Chinese food!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Let's start with I'm from New York and it was so hard to find a good Chinese food place but this place is hands down my favorite! It's a little pricey for my budget to have all the time but it's definitely a treat for me and the family when we get it!

2  Thank Ericka C

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Why do you always order too much at a Chinese take away. We came away with bucket loads, a Pu Pu to start, followed by Sweet & Sour Pork and Orange chicken, together with rice we struggled to get through. Very tasty, freshly cooked and piping hot, this place keeps getting better. My only query is why is there no duck on the menu, the nearest you get is a duck sauce, maybe this is an English thing.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

food is absolutely terrible - we tried chicken egg foo young / house combo fried rice / orange chicken all of which were terrible - after tasting a few bites we concluded that it was not worth eating so we just left it

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were visiting from Virginia and tried this restaurant because it was close. The food was ready quickly. Portions were good and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped by tonight to grab dinner for my son and I, but when I got home, I realized that my order was incomplete. I called to let them know of their mistake, and the young kid who answered my call did not even let me finish speaking before he gave an attitude and talked to me like I was an idiot. Not only will I never got back there again, but neither will the rest of my friends. There are so many other choices with better food, service and attitude. Skip this one!

1  Thank 39Javier