“Terrible attitude and accountability ”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #262 of 474 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped by tonight to grab dinner for my son and I, but when I got home, I realized that my order was incomplete. I called to let them know of their mistake, and the young kid who answered my call did not even let me finish speaking before he gave an attitude and talked to me like I was an idiot. Not only will I never got back there again, but neither will the rest of my friends. There are so many other choices with better food, service and attitude. Skip this one!

1  Thank 39Javier

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to pick up Dinner on way to rental home. Noticed this place when shopping at Publix earlier in the week. Ran in and ordered a lg and small dinner portion. They said 10 minutes. They were hopping w other orders. It was done sooner than that. Enjoyed both moo goo gai pan and Szechuan chicken combo comes w fried rice and egg roll. Egg roll had good flavor but was just average. There was plenty left over too. Price was around $14 for everything. Would go back

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

It's okay. It's okay, nothing special. I ordered the beef lo mein and it was really garlicky which isn't normal for lo mein. But their crab rangoon is good. I'd rather go somewhere else. And they do not deliver, only take out or eat in.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

We picked up some fired rice and crab rangoon after a day of travel. The rice was an odd yellow color and had no flavor. The crab rangoon were dry and hard. The worst part is that it was the most money I've spent on Chinese takeout in my entire life.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Decided on a takeaway service has improved and the food tasted much better. It was all piping hot, and in the end it defeated us. The Pu Pu starter was well worth the money. Could not understand why Peking duck was not on the menu, don't they eat duck over here.